We believe in MVP and testing ideas so we can fail fast, and find winners faster. So for every single problem, we challenge ourselves to think how can we solve the problem in the most efficient way possible?
We spend a lot of time with our stakeholders, and the right person will be able to ask the right questions to get to the heart of the problem that the stakeholder wants solved.
We are constantly asking ourselves how we can be more efficient and improve our processes. We are looking for someone who loves a retrospective, constant testing and change in processes.
Things you’ll be working on
- Running Ab tests to find CVR improvements that deliver value to the business.
- Using both qualitative and quantitative methods to understand customer behaviours and then use that knowledge to deliver value
- Presenting results and feedback to the business.
- Requirements gathering from multiple stakeholders throughout the business
- Scoping, sizing with tech
- Business casing features (you will have an analyst to help) as we don’t do things based on gut feel
- Working on multiple features simultaneously with the design and development teams, ensuring that they are completed accurately and within tight deadlines
- Product documentation, reporting and analysis
- Light QA work on product features
How the magic happens
We’re a team of 6 product minded people in London and Poland. We work hard, build great relations with our stakeholders and have the full support of our two Co-Founders (one Co-Founder is very easy to spot in the office, he wears an animal themed jumper every Friday).
On a day to day basis we are part of the wider Product & Tech team. The Tech team is distributed across London, Berlin and Poznan, but we are in constant communication with them through our agile teams. We use both Kanban and Scrum to deliver quality software for our members and internal users.
The deal breakers
- Experience working in a fast-paced digital environment within the Flash Sales or Travel sector
- A believer in MVP and follower of Eric Ries The Lean Start Up philosophy
- Commercial experience working in an Agile/Scrum/Kanban environment
- Highly numerate, and in fact, you have the degree to prove it
- Experience running AB testing programs
- Experience with user testing methods
- Extensive experience in analysing customer on site behaviour and a proven track record of turning those insights into profitable features
- Confident and passionate about working to targets on project delivery
- Experience in managing product development projects from inception to delivery
- Experience working in lean product development environments
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across departments
- Excellent project management skills
- Working knowledge of tools: Jira, GA
Nice to haves….
- Knowledge of CRO techniques
- Working knowledge of tools: AB testing tools like Optimizely or Omniture, Dashboarding and data tools like Geckoboard, Tableau
- Native app experience with IOS or Android
And you are…
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty
- eager to solve any problem thrown at you
- a critical thinker, never just accepting an obvious solution but going to the core of the issue
- Data driven and customer centric
- Keen to have real ownership while working as part of the team
- Someone who exceeds people’s expectations on a regular basis
- Results driven, yet light hearted and fun
Things you should know about the Product and Tech teams
We love a good time, and after all, our work is to inspire the world to escape.
We come from all over the world, so expect tasty and less appealing treats to pop up on a regular basis. Be a sport and say they’re wonderful!
Hackday is sacred and our Product managers love to work with the tech team on crazy stuff. We’re real geeks and nerds.
We also like a beer or two or more… after work and especially Friday afternoon. We’ve got a tiki bar and we aren’t afraid to use it!