Primer is here to make payments simple.
By connecting to us, businesses around the world are connected to everything they need to make payments happen.
Set up in the UK in 2020 by an ex PayPal team, we’ve been backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Balderton Capital and Accel. We’re also partnered with Klarna, GoCardless and Worldline among others.
Our teams work remotely, from anywhere. We value drive, autonomy, and transparency, and we’re looking for people to shape our culture as much as we’re looking for people to build our product.
What’s the role?
- You’ll be managing a pipeline of integrations between Primer and our partners (PSPs, recurring billing engines, accounting software, fraud software, and more)
- You’ll ensure this pipeline is well managed – implementing KPIs and metrics for the team and streamlining development and deployment of new Connections
- Conducting pilots and workshops with partners and customers to gather feedback, seek improvements, and ensure a great experience throughout
- Working closely with a team of engineers to ensure the team is motivated and working well together to meet key deadlines
- Facilitate new functionality for Primer Connect as we grow based on partner feedback
- Working closely with our Business Development team, communicating timelines clearly
- Working cross functionally across a fast-paced, scaling business, and making an impact from Day 1
What are we looking for?
- Previous product management experience; experience product managing integrations and working with APIs is preferable, and experience within payments would be amazing!
- Experience working with small product delivery teams managing roadmaps, product specs, and all accompanying tasks
- Someone with exceptional organisational skills, able to bring in structure and order
- Excellent communication skills – you’ll be collaborating with different teams, internally and externally, to give clear timelines and make the complicated sound simple
- Genuine interest in what we’re doing at Primer – we want to build something great, and build a great company as we do it
- Drive and motivation; we’re growing fast and we want you to grow with us!
- Someone who gets things done and makes an impact
Experience working in a fast-paced and scaling environment