To make Procurement as efficient as possible, internal tools are critical for our Sales, Operations & Customer Success teams to provide a world-class customer experience.
This is your chance to boost your career in Product Management and join a fast growing and well funded startup with high ambitions.
As our Product Manager (m/f/d) you will push our internal tooling efforts forward. This is a high impact role in which you’ll work closely with many parts of the company. In the beginning, this will be a hands-on role, where you can lay the groundwork for our internal tooling. We already started to build a couple of internal apps with retool, to enable our teams to work in a more efficient way with our product, have a better overview of customer data and enable quick onboarding of new customers.
In this role, you will get to:
- Partner with key stakeholders to understand their current challenges and workflows.
- Identify and prioritize areas for improvements and own the roadmap for internal tools.
- Design & build internal tools (you will receive help from developers on database & API and data manipulation).
- Coordinate with the customer facing product team(s) to align product functionalities with internal needs.
- Own the way we work with retool and other low/no-code tools for internal use.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is eager to understand internal processes deeply
- Has experience in working with digital (B2B or internal) products
- Can map data from different sources to create clear and actionable overviews
- Has an eye for productive apps
- Is excited to bring fresh ideas on how we can improve our operational data, systems and processes
- Has outstanding oral and written communication skills in English
- Is comfortable working remotely (we don’t have an office)
- Is located within EMEA (GMT±2) timezone
A plus if you have:
- Worked with retool before
- Basic knowledge of SQL (postgres) Queries
- Ability to read REST API Documentation to connect with internal or third-party API
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, especially since there is no one career track to product management. So please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
If you have any of the following experiences and want to grow into a product role, we would like to meet you:
Product Designer / Developer / BI Analyst / Data Engineer / Sales or Customer Success Ops
- Full responsibility from day one
- Work with our amazing international team
- Monthly Virtual Team Events
- 30 vacation days
- Learning budget