For MiQ’s Programmatic Campaign Management Platform (Lab)
We’re MiQ, a programmatic media partner for marketers and agencies. We’re experts in data science, analytics and programmatic trading, and we’re always ready to react and solve issues quickly, to make sure our clients are always spending their media investments on the right things in the right places. Our business keeps growing and we keep getting better because we keep hiring smart new people. People who can challenge conventions and shake things up. People who want to connect with people all over the world to make great things happen. People who are as excited by the opportunities of programmatic marketing as us.
MiQ is a Marketing Intelligence Company specialized in programmatic buying across all mediums that delivers advanced discovery, activation and analytics advertising solutions to more than 2,000 of the world’s biggest brands. As a rapidly growing global company with 750 employees across 14 offices, we are continually in search of talented people who embody our values.
MiQ has been part of the programmatic landscape since its beginning. Our Programmatic expertise is led by our global programmatic managed service teams. They are supported by our platforms. This role oversees our Trading platform, Lab, which empowers our traders, to manage thousands of programmatic marketing campaigns globally a month.
This role owns Lab, our cutting edge programmatic campaign management platform. Lab allows our traders to manage and optimise their campaigns across DSPs and other channels on an ongoing basis, both manually and via AI. You will be expected to align globally with the key stakeholders across Trading, Product and Management/Board to identify future investment and growth areas for the platform.
You will also manage a team of talented Product managers and work closely with the Product Managers on our other platforms, Engineering, Design, Data Science and Marketing leadership to bring the ideas to life.
- Work with Senior Stakeholders in Engineering, Design, Data Science and Trading to define and implement an inspiring, holistic product vision and strategy for the platform
- Create exciting and unified roadmaps with stakeholders across countries and departments, communicating progress and changes proactively
- Promote your product and drive engagement and excitement globally about what there is now and what is coming soon
- Be aware of the immediate priorities whilst also thinking and planning for long term opportunities
- Provide executive reporting on goals, metrics and key deliverables
- Help cultivate the product culture of the team and the company, driving adoption of best practices and principles of product management
- Build, grow and mentor a team of high performing junior and senior Product Managers
- Be recognized within and outside of MiQ as a product specialist in the programmatic trading tools space
PRIOR EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Well versed with end-to-end design, development,deployment and GTM cycles of product management
Well-versed in product and engineering agile principles
- Has a solid track record of delivering on big size releases (spanning multiple quarters)
- Understanding of the ad tech ecosystem, particularly programmatic buying across mediums, is required. Understanding of buy-side in Campaign Management is highly desirable
- At Least 5 years experience of managing product managers (preferably across multiple countries) and overall 10 yrs in product management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills: promoting their agenda, whilst ensuring their goals are balanced with other business goals
- Exposure to popular campaign reporting tools (preferably used in Adtech) is desirable but not essential e.g. Dataroma, Looker, Adverity etc.
- Exceptional communication skills, especially at senior levels, communicating on progress and impact