SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER
For MiQ’s Programmatic Campaign Management Platform (Lab)
We’re MiQ, a programmatic media partner for marketers and agencies. We’re experts in data science, analytics and programmatic trading, and we’re always ready to react and solve issues quickly, to make sure our clients are always spending their media investments on the right things in the right places. Our business keeps growing and we keep getting better because we keep hiring smart new people. People who can challenge conventions and shake things up. People who want to connect with people all over the world to make great things happen. People who are as excited by the opportunities of programmatic marketing as us.
MiQ has been part of the programmatic landscape since its beginning and that programmatic expertise is the backbone of our success. Our Programmatic expertise is led by our trading team and our Trading platform, Lab, that empowers them, and the business to manage thousands of programmatic marketing campaigns globally a month.
This role is about shaping from day one the future of how the traders at MiQ manage and optimise their campaigns across programmatic platforms and channels. Align globally with the key stakeholders across Trading, Product and Operations on identifying major needs from our markets. You will also work closely with our Engineering, Design, Data Science and Marketing teams to bring the ideas to life using agile product principles:
- Define strategy to build scalable end-end campaign management capabilities and make build versus buy choice to execute the strategy
- Align the key stakeholders on the short term and long term roadmap of the product that can deliver results against the set goals
- Identify big bets that would significantly improve trading efficiency and performance
- Own the complete cost and revenue tracking accuracy by working with cross functional stakeholders across regions and teams
- Automate and scale key trading workflows across DSPs, pricing model types and regions
- Work with the leadership of Product, Design, Engineering & Trading teams to evolve and deliver the vision for the platform
- Make bold bets on future areas of focus and investment that will build sustainable differentiation opportunities for MIQ
- Take a user-centric view to understand customer needs and gather requirements
- Spend time on a recurring basis involved within end-users departments collaborating hands-on with their day to day and issues.
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers, data scientists and designers
- Own the ideation, technical development, launch and continued adoption of the features you build
- Build consensus on the priorities of product execution to deliver on the vision. Be comfortable making data backed trade offs and backing those choices.
- Engage and work closely with the Engineering team to decide the best technical implementation methods, a reasonable execution schedule and foster accountability
- Ensure extensive testing of features in real-life scenarios
- Love your metrics! Define and study metrics that inform the success of the product and all dependants
PRIOR EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Ability to simultaneously drive multiple initiatives across the organization while delivering results
- Prior product management experience of at least 5 years
- Exposure to ad tech ecosystem is needed
- Exposure to popular campaign reporting tools (preferably used in Adtech) is desirable but not essential e.g. Dataroma, Looker, Adverity etc.
- Background in Campaign Management is desirable but not essential
- Experience working with Engineering, Data Scientists and UX designers as key stakeholders
- Good understanding of business and product metrics for reporting, analysing and prioritising roadmap; cost, profit, EBITDA
- Excellent communication skills in oral and written media.