Who We Are
BuildingLink simplifies and elevates modern working and living in residential communities with inspired solutions, pioneering technology, and dedicated service. We are a rapidly growing SaaS company, providing a robust, cross-platform suite of products, serving 5,000+ properties and a growing customer base of over two million residents across the globe. We pride ourselves on excellence and delivering meaningful products of the highest standards that translate to measurable impact on the properties we work with.
What BuildingLink Can Offer You
BuildingLink is a privately-owned and operated B2B SaaS company with the curiosity, energy, and entrepreneurial spirit of a startup! At BuildingLink, you’re more than just an employee, we literally adopt you and tell everyone you’re our really cool cousin. Just kidding… sort of, but here’s what we offer:
- Dough: Competitive Salary
- Life & Work Balance: Paid Parental Leave, Bereavement Leave
- R&R: Flexible PTO, Birthday Holiday, Summer Fridays, Work Anniversary Travel Bonus
- Health is Wealth: Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits, Company sponsored HRA, Gym Reimbursement, Healthcare Concierge Service
- Planning for the Future: 401k with 4% matching
- An Awesome Culture: Company Events, Holiday Parties, Friendly Office Competitions
- Lifelong Learning: Professional Development Opportunities (like, limitless)
- Other Things: Job Stability, Commuter Benefits
Aside from our countless benefits and perks, we believe in providing a safe, inclusive, and professional work environment that offers qualities we hold dear: autonomy, flexibility, career growth, promotion, and ongoing performance recognition. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want our people to bring their authentic selves to work. Most importantly, we put employee well-being and happiness above all else. If this sounds like the right place for you, please read on!
What We’re Looking For
BuildingLink is hiring our first product analyst to be the data expert supporting our product management team in effective, data-informed decision-making. The individual will report into our VP of Product and eventually be part of a larger team of analysts + leadership that will be hired out to help our organization be more data-driven. As a 20-year-old business with over five thousand customers, hundreds of thousands of property managers, and over two million residents relying on our platform, we have a wealth of data ready to be analyzed and optimized. Your job will be to leverage our data tools to provide reports, dashboards, visualizations, and when possible, give recommendations on other data tools and best practices. The Product Analyst will be self-directed, motivated, and comfortable with high levels of ambiguity, given they will be the first product analyst for BuildingLink!
- Develop new analytical reporting and maintain current reports, using technical expertise working with complex data models, resulting in meaningful visualizations to measure performance of our products.
- Enable the product team to check the health of their products daily with self-serve insights at scale such as our north star metric, user acquisition, adoption, engagement, CSAT, and long term retention, including for building staff users and residents on desktop and in mobile apps.
- Partner closely with product-design-engineering squads to problem solve and provide user insights that facilitate testing, experimentation, and continuous learning. Participate in agile ceremonies with the teams as needed.
- Ensure the quality of our tracking and data, collaborating closely with product managers on deciding what and how to track.
- Conduct exploration of data, coming up with incisive questions, gathering the data to answer those questions by doing qualitative and quantitative research, then preparing trend analysis and investigative reporting that drive deeper insights for product teams and leadership.
- As the organization enables more capabilities for testing, help develop A/B testing through the entire experimentation lifecycle, including inception, creation, measurement, and recommendations.
- Encourage maturity and excellence in the way we measure the success of our product.
- You have 3-5 years telling compelling stories with data visualizations including dashboards, models, ad hoc analysis and data-oriented presentations at a tech company (ideally B2B or B2B2C SaaS)
- Experience articulating business questions, and using available data to find answers that translate into product recommendations
- Intermediate level skills in data-oriented programming languages (e.g. SQL) and marketing and product analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Pendo, Amplitude or similar)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated self-direction and ability to manage multiple analytical efforts simultaneously
- Continuous learning and growth mindset, recognizing failure as a necessary learning point on the path to success
Nice to Have Experience
- Experience using statistical methods
- Experience setting the vision, roadmap, and priorities for product analytics
- Degree in a quantitative field (e.g. statistics, economics, computer science) preferred
BuildingLink is an industry leading property management technology used by over 5,000 high- rise residential communities globally. As an industry pioneer and leading innovator, our solutions, service, and people have made us one of the most recognized and respected technology providers among property managers and staff, condo/coop boards, and landlords. Our roadmap is packed with new and exciting initiatives to help buildings run even better. Resident lifestyle, voice assistant with our Amazon Alexa Skill; Ledger for simplified property management accounting, more platform integrations, and IoT sensor solutions to target and solve buildings’ operational headaches are just a few of the key initiatives we have in the pipeline. So, if you’re looking to work for a dynamic and successful company that cares deeply for both its customers and employees, please apply!
Check out our website to learn more! https://www.buildinglink.com
BuildingLink is an equal opportunity employer to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected class by federal, state or local law.