We have long been the world’s largest shipping company, and now we are embarking on a bold new direction, expanding our capabilities to become a true end-to-end logistics provider that can deliver intelligent solutions for customers around the world. We have a vision of democratising global trade and making it more sustainable, simple and transparent for our customers and societies at large.
We offer an exciting and attractive career in a truly global environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development.
We are pioneering a new integrated approach towards customers spreading across ocean, logistics and digital services requiring thinking out of the box and willingness to go new ways to move us forward.
Maersk is fast-paced, challenging and with an international atmosphere where the environment is focused on high performance, results, and respect for our employees.
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
The functional product owner is responsible for the functional design and processes within the function. You will be overseeing the technology and operational development for the function and weigh in on major architecture and operational choices. To ensure you deliver on this you will need to:
• Co-create and drive the vision for your functional area
• Collaborate across various functions to ensure aligned experience to the customer
• Generate ideas for optimization and process improvements and lead and support projects to make the ideas a reality
• Take responsibility for process landscape within your function
• Be accountable for the continuous improvement of the functional product by monitoring the efficiency of the customer experience from Maersk and end customer point of view.
We are looking for
We are looking for strong leaders eager to impact the future of operations execution. We imagine you have the following traits and skills:
• You are highly ambitious with a desire to contribute to our vision and transform the operations landscape
• You have high energy and you want to make a success of your own scope and help push the team forward
• You are someone who can use your analytical and logical mindset to solve exceptionally complex problems
• You can manage stakeholders across the globe and ensure their buy-in when driving new ideas
• You are creative, inventive and solution-oriented
• You understand that excellent processes are key to delivering on the integrator strategy and you want to help drive Maersk towards becoming a product and process driven organisation
• You are someone who can promote the vision for operations execution and build towards delivering the vision by driving projects and managing key process changes