We are looking for a Product Manager to drive progress towards our ambitious growth goals, with an opportunity to not only hone your Product skills but also join us on an exciting journey.
Who are we?
Ometria is a customer data and marketing platform that helps retailers increase CRM revenue by sending personalized marketing messages throughout the customer journey.
Our solution combines the data unification and customer insight of a CDP with a cross-channel marketing orchestration platform, letting retail marketers easily and efficiently create experiences their customers love across email, mobile, on-site, social, direct mail and more.
We are trusted by the fastest-growing retail brands in the world such as MADE.com, Hotel Chocolat, Pepe Jeans and Feelunique.
We have a team of over 100 Ometrians based in London, New York and Southampton and have raised £25m from leading venture capital funds across the world such as Octopus Ventures.
What sets us apart?
Ometria’s proven approach to accelerating revenue – our Retail Success Model™ – is a first-of-its-kind data science model for driving CRM growth in retail. It combines four proprietary AI algorithms that analyse a retailer’s CRM performance and deliver a bespoke marketing plan for reaching their revenue goals.
We are looking for a Product Manager to drive progress towards our ambitious growth goals, with an opportunity to not only hone your Product skills but also join us on an exciting journey. You will deeply understand the value that internal Engineering teams deliver to the business, including self service infrastructure, security and privacy.
Your day to day will be to:
- Convert insight into user stories and acceptance criteria
Collaborate with a cross functional team of engineers to conceive elegant, impactful solutions
- Own business outcomes and be empowered to achieve them by leading and influencing your cross functional team and other stakeholders
- Validate that solutions deliver against our strategic goals and where appropriate meet users’ needs
- Own a roadmap, defining and prioritising features, functionality and opportunities within your product area
- Learn to drive operational excellence in product management, from ideation through to solutioning, feature launch and ongoing iteration.
- Establish and maintain metrics for product performance that align to core business objectives
- Collaborate with all stakeholders (customers, prospects, sales, customer success, professional services and the general market) in researching and defining product priorities
A bit about you:
- You have proven product management, solutions consultant or sales engineering experience in a commercial environment (SaaS experience would be beneficial)
- You have strong technical skills in CI/CD, privacy & security tooling, self service infrastructure
- You have experience working with docker, kubernetes, concourse, AWS
- You have a passion for learning and self improvement
- You are curious and have a strong desire to understand ‘the why’
- You have strong analytical skills and preferably have a quantitative degree or background
- You have a proven ability to leverage data and other evidence whilst problem-solving and making decisions
- You are able to engage with multiple types of stakeholders of different seniority in a constructive and collaborative way
Why join Ometria?
One of our values is “It’s awesome to be here”, here are some of the reasons we love working here:
Team of amazing people
We are committed to hiring the right people and maintaining our culture as we grow
Making sure you’ll have an impact
We’re solving interesting challenges and you’ll have a say in how we solve them
Supporting learning and development
We’re in this together and want you to become your best and feel supported as you do so. We want all Ometrians to be able to continually learn and grow in their roles
Going above and beyond to help each other
We’re all part of the bigger picture. We love helping each other and celebrate success together
The amazing people of Ometria are the core of our business. We believe in making it awesome to be here for all Ometrians and place a continued focus on making Ometria an inclusive, respectful and diverse environment.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.