At Lansweeper, we’re on a mission to empower the IT heroes of our 25 000 customers with accurate data and actionable insights. Our product builds and maintains a system of record on IT assets, spanning infrastructure, software, and users.
We’re leading the industry with 15 years of experience in the automated discovery of IT estates now unleashed through our IT Asset Data Platform strategy enabling IT asset inventory, analytics, and technology integrations at scale. Lansweeper data fuels board-level decisions as well as day-to-day operations across cybersecurity, service management, modernization, sustainability, and a wide range of other IT scenarios.
As Product Marketing Manager – Market Research, you play an instrumental role in plotting Lansweeper’s strategic course over the coming years. By charting and tracking the IO market landscape and movements, you feed the organization with deep insights as well as a 10k foot view.
A day in the life of
- Research the I&O market to build a comprehensive overview of the key players and trends.
- Investigate competitors, spot M&A targets, and track potential partners creating a complete view of the IO landscape.
- Work with customers, analysts, press, etc., to gauge and change how Lansweeper is perceived and positioned in the market.
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales teams on messaging and positioning to drive product launches and other campaigns.
- Brief the executive leadership and product teams on your findings to inform strategic and tactical prioritization.
- Drive the definition of strategic initiatives and their business cases through collaboration with the executive team and key stakeholders.
- Translate the product vision and strategic roadmap into a comprehensive story in collaboration with the sales and marketing teams.
- Contribute to the product strategy and roadmap together with the CPO (Chief Product Officer) and executive team.
Are you the new Product Marketing Manager at Lansweeper?
- A fast learner who operates well in a dynamic, high-paced, and collaborative environment
- someone who takes complete ownership to get the job done and takes the initiative to improve how we work
- a framework builder communicating insights to the whole organization in a structured and process-driven manner.
- minimum five years of professional experience as a Product Marketeer, Market Researcher
- minimum three years of professional experience working in the I&O market
- exceptional communication skills with excellent written and verbal English communication skills (CEFR C1)
Our offer you can’t refuse
- A job full of variation, challenges and responsibility in a close-knit group with easygoing teamwork.
- Competitive salary, interesting bonus, meal vouchers and many other benefits.
- Excellent work-life balance with flexible working hours and working from home.
- Personal development & career opportunities with internal & external training in a fast-growing international scale-up.
- Time to relax at work with our foosball table, pool table, arcade, etc. and team events.