👋 Hey, We’re Founders Factory
This is not your typical Product role 💡
🤗 About you
If you’re entrepreneurial and looking for something exciting, challenging, and with endless learning possibilities…then look no further! This is for you.
As we expand into new territories and sectors, we are seeking a Product Coach who will work across the startups in our accelerator and help build them into venture-backed businesses. You’ll be working across various businesses and will have an incredible opportunity to make an impact and build relationships with founders and startup teams.
Product thinking is the core of everything we do at Founders Factory and our product team are the champions. We’re looking for Product people who can enable founders to become better product thinkers and leaders and build products that continuously deliver value to the customer.
In a nutshell, our Product Coach will work work with our startup teams in the accelerator to power founders to go further, faster.
- You will work across our Accelerator portfolio and help founders become better product thinkers and leaders
- Work with early-stage ventures and founders, and focus on areas such as product experiments, roadmaps, feedback loops and facilitating decision-making
- Improve teams and businesses’ ability to shape the products being built, ship quality products in a minimally viable manner and sync stakeholders around the product vision
- Gather data, share learnings and produce internal tools and processes that help our companies and Founders Factory to scale
- Contribute to the overall product strategy and vision of the organisation
- Have significant experience in a product leadership role with strong coaching and people development ability
- Ability to empathise with founders, startup teams and other stakeholders through an open feedback culture
- Demonstrated strong resilience by building solid product strategies and executing it for target customers through a systematic framework while managing change
- Have great knowledge of what makes a good process and be able to apply frameworks and methodologies for the right problem
- Demonstrated experience working with cross-functional teams such as design, engineering and growth
- Have worked with a variety of products and industries in your career.
We provide all the excitement and freedom of an early stage startup but with the stability and resources of a large organisation. This is your rare chance to contribute across the full business spectrum to become a founder in the future:
Growth: Work with and meet exceptional talent. Learn faster than you ever have before. Access our large network of investors and customers.
Autonomy: Freedom to execute, build businesses, not just products.
Health and Wellness: Comprehensive extended health care coverage from Vitality and mental health counseling with InsideOut.
Office and Remote: Desk space in fully-serviced office in High Street Kensington and all the kit you need to work from home.
Perks: Free lunch once a month, healthy snacks, freshly ground coffee and Paul’s Irish Bar.
We are committed to building a diverse culture and are eager to receive applications from all backgrounds. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination.
Please note: we have an overwhelming number of applications and will do our best to get back to you within one week if you fit the bill.