“You’re a mini-CEO with no power”
That’s Freddie, our Lead Product Manager. And if that statement’s something you can relate to—keep reading.
We’re looking for a Product Owner to join our dynamic “Create” colony—the people revolutionising the Typeform maker experience.
Do you get a buzz off trying to crack the ultimate user experience? Are you a confident communicator, a serial organizer, and a thoughtful decision maker? Is agile right up your alley?
Do you know the difference between a product manager and a project manager?
Typeform’s mission is to make data collection a little more human—and we’ve got our sights set on the future. Our product is our company, and we need a solid strategy if we’re going to ride that unicorn off into the sunset.
To do that, collaboration is key. Here’s Freddie again:
“On Fridays we get together to relax and participate in a forum to coach and support each other—and do secret product things.”
- Carry out research to make data-informed product decisions.
- Prioritize for the win, and create a solid product roadmap.
- Balance the needs of our customers, UX guidelines, and technical constraints.
- Groom the backlog like you would an award-winning poodle.
- Coordinate and communicate awesomely with all stakeholders.
- Work across departments to support, launch, and market our products.
- Stay on top of the game by facilitating innovative solutions.
- Evangelize the product strategy internally.
- Share the love—collaborate with other product owners.
- You’ve got experience working with B2C products.
- You’ve got experience working with agile methodology.
- You’ve used the JTBD framework.
- You can make fast decisions and own them.
- You concentrate on the details with the bigger picture in mind.
- You vacuum up data, understand it, learn from it, and share it.
- You can communicate the vision while motivating the development team.
- You’re a person who likes people.
- You champion teamwork instinctively.
- You’re as flexible and adaptable as a gymnastic chameleon.