Who are we? We are:
- A soon-to-launch football crowdfunding platform bringing together passionate fans and the clubs they love
- Passionate about football, the beautiful game!
- Based in central London.
- Funded. A number of investors have backed us!
- Already five smart guys working around the clock on this opportunity, each of whom offers a diverse skillset from past lives working with football clubs, financial services, lawyers, consultants, start-ups, etc.
- Fun. We can’t live without it. So much so that we are developing a great business in the sport we love.
- Connected to the football industry (not only clubs but also regulatory and financial institutions) through our past professional experiences and our personal networks
Who are you? You may be the right person, if you:
- Love football (no requirements on the team you support!)
- Have at least 2 years of Product Manager experience with a web-based company managing web-based products, having experience in iterative, agile, test-based product design and management
- Have outstanding written and oral communication skills, as well as strong organizational and analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Are comfortable with working with a high degree of autonomy in a fast-paced, unstructured start-up environment
- Are able to give interface direction. Ability to graphically create wire-frames is a plus but not required
- Have CS or technical background. It’s very much preferred but not required
- Are fun. Yes, that’s important.
What would you specifically do? Your responsibilities:
- Developing and aligning product strategy, vision and roadmaps
- Work with product/engineering teams and implement the plans
- Manage the whole product development process from conception through design, build, release, analysis and iteration.
- Analyze data to optimize performance, bring customer feedback and requirements into the development process and focus on high-potential product areas
What would we do together? Simply REVOLUTIONISE the football industry.