AristaMD is looking for THE product management guru with leadership potential (contract-to-permanent position.) We have a mission, a product scope and product pilots in the works, but need another product team member to take our product into the future. Are you a startup athlete accustomed to wearing multiple hats? A focused customer experience thinker? Someone that loves the details and is passionate about delighting clients? We want you!
AristaMD provides an innovative cloud-based solution that connects primary care physicians with specialists, to instantly improve the timeliness and outcomes of care. Through work-up checklists, eConsults, an expert national panel of specialists, and usability insights, AristaMD facilitates an efficient experience for physicians and patients alike. We optimize decision-making at the point of care by empowering physicians, which drives better patient results and significantly reduces costs by eliminating unnecessary in-office specialist visits. When in-office visits are required, AristaMD ensures patients receive the proper work-up prior to their visit with the specialist.
Why do we need a kick-butt product manager? We need someone who revels in the details and loves sitting in customers’ shoes as a way to help us design delightful customer experiences, develop effective product specifications, and support a fast moving team of developers. Kick-butt means you can wear many hats, from customer experience design to playing agile product owner, to training users…all while having fun in the process.
Success for this person is measured by user feedback (user experience is intuitive and simple…yes you need to know how to design user experiences) developer feedback (product specs were clear and enabled efficient development,) quality of the development output (customer experience meets original scope and specifications,) and client feedback (positive and fruitful interactions.)
Requires the following:
- Analysis and coalescence of customer feedback obtained through client listening posts; contact analysis, customer interaction, etc.; providing actionable insights
- Developing clear & detailed experience requirements (including design mockups) facilitating efficient agile development.
- Functional testing of product development output to ensure a delightful user experience, but also product meets specs.
- Competitive / Industry analysis: Documenting competitive experiences, business models, etc.
- Analyzing and communicating important product usage metrics and implications of the analysis
- Supporting client implementation efforts: building business requirements documents for clients, supporting training efforts, providing technical support where necessary. Ensuring successful execution according to client milestones.
- Client communication and interaction… keeping the customer happy and well informed with accurate expectations
Your Talents: – 5+ years Product Management experience in the software or technology industry.
- 1-2 years in Healthcare IT product management
- Passion for customer experience; strong customer-backed logic in decision making
- Extremely detail oriented; with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize functional needs effectively and communicate your prioritization criteria
- Ability to develop effective product requirements resulting in efficient development efforts
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Seasoned experience using popular product design and management tools; Adobe XD, Balsamiq, the rest of Creative Suite, Jira, Confluence, etc