We’re looking for a passionate and driven Product Manager to help scale our disruptive approach to the rental value chain, that blends fintech and proptech to the benefit of all. The role will own a mission critical pillar of product for our business; either B2C or B2B as best fits your skills.
On the B2C side, you’ll deeply understand the needs of renters to help them solve their day to day problems, and effectively manage their rental finances. You’ll grow an engaging, useful, data rich insight product that helps renters understand their own rental financial well being and enable them to make changes to improve it, with products and services to help them live better and save more month on month.
On the B2B side, you’ll improve renters’ lives by helping the agents and landlords who provide their homes. Millions of people move every year in the UK alone, and it’s a stressful and often antiquated experience. Our digital referencing makes that experience painless and instant.
There is huge potential for growth – both in yourself and the products you’ll own – as we forge a future where renters can rent a home as easily as ordering from Deliveroo.
In this role you will:
- Craft a compelling product vision, underpinned by customer discovery and data insight, then define and drive the roadmap to deliver and iterate it
- Take valuable, usable and feasible product ideas from concept to launch
- Apply your product experience and toolkit to solve real world renting problems and deliver deep customer and business value
- Generate experiments and analyse data to validate hypotheses and track outcomes
- Clearly communicate the vision, definition and delivery across the business and out to the market
- Lead and inspire the team to work together effectively and create great products
- Understand and own the full customer journey, working with UX colleagues to deliver a delightful, world-class experience, joined up across all touchpoints
- Help shape the product team as we continue to scale
- Experience of delivering successful consumer or enterprise products over 2+ years
- A customer centric worldview: you are the voice of the customer in the business, and deeply understand their needs from research and testing
- Clear, concise verbal and written English communication skills, at all levels; from detailed technical specs, up to stakeholder presentations
- Strong leadership skills; to inspire your colleagues, and make tough decisions all backed up by compassion, mutual respect and data
- Experience with effective delivery while working remotely
- Keen analytical skills to drive action and experimental validation without getting stuck in analysis paralysis
- Strong product instincts to form a clear product vision, and build a product that is both useful and beautiful
- Earned a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent
- A continuous learning and growth mindset.
Feel you tick a lot of these boxes, but not all? Do get in touch. We’d love to get to know more about you, your passion for our mission and how we can all grow and learn together.
At Canopy we’re building a platform to help millions of Renters achieve their financial goals and ensure they have an affordable roof over their heads.
Our core proposition is the RentPassportTM, a simple to use reference, where tenants use Open Banking to build a digital rental profile and access our best of breed financial well-being products and services. Key among these is Rent Tracking, which builds credit with Experian and Equifax, and our Offers marketplace with helpful services at great prices.
On the Agent side our B2B platform helps Landlords, Agents and Brokers reduce costs, earn additional revenue and boost efficiency driven by our free, real-time tenant referencing. Renters complete their reference in the time it takes to get an Uber to the property viewing.
We’re well funded, with investors that include Experian and Direct Line Group. We work remotely across the UK, headquartered in London, with teams in Nottingham and beyond. Occasional travel to London will be necessary, conditions permitting.