We are looking for a Senior Product Operations Manager to help make our world-class product team bigger, happier, and more effective. The person in this role will serve as a chief-of-staff to the CPO and will work on a variety of projects that touch a wide range of teams and organizations across the company.
- Work with team members in product management, user-experience research, and data science to identify ways to improve our tools and our processes.
- Conduct research on industry best practices for world-class product teams and make recommendations based on the findings.
- Collaborate with product leadership to improve communication and empower the organization to make informed decisions at scale.
- Help manage complex projects and programs in a wide range of areas across product and people
- Work closely with the CPO in mission-critical projects
- Administer key tools and processes related to research, analytics, hiring, and onboarding for the product organization.
- A desire to make the world a better place through technology and education
- An interest in learning how to build and scale a product organization
- A demonstrated ability to learn fast and be resourceful
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience leading successful projects and teams
- At least 2 years of experience working closely with executives in tech, consulting, or investment banking
- The ability to relocate to Pittsburgh, PA
Exceptional candidates will have:
- At least 2 years of product management experience