Purpose of the role: Develop our unique global product marketing strategy
Reporting to the Global Head of product, this role supports the development of differentiated product plans based upon detailed research of market, customer needs and user behaviors.
As the only Product marketing manager at group level, you will build messaging that clearly communicates the value of the product portfolio, and support third party service providers delivering product information, market planning and global product roll out.
What’s in it for you?
Along with Vix Technology’s recent shift to a product-led organisation, the Product marketing manager will be at the core of differentiating our product strategy.
This role is a brand-new function within the organisation and you will thus be the one to shape and expand it with the company’s growth. You will work with marketing, product, and sales in-house, to ensure consistent and effective product messaging in all customer facing documentation, demos, and communication.
Key accountability and challenges
• Research market place: gather and collate information about the market, products & services, including: customer success stories and case studies; data and proof points; competitive advantages and unique selling points.
• Value Proposition development: Maintain product canvas with compelling proposition messaging that allows the Sales team to communicate value of Vix Products and Services to customers.
• Proposition messaging delivery: Effectively deliver value proposition messaging in appropriate forms to support internal teams and sales using a variety of media adapted to audience.
• Delivery to third parties: Ensure that third party have access to the product collateral and messaging needed
• Successful Industry events: Support position of Vix Technology as the Industry AFC leader.
• Successful bids: Support bid teams to win strategic account awards
• Significant experience and strong track record in Product Marketing (5 years+) in Technology.
• First degree, ideally in Engineering/Technology (MBA or Marketing postgraduate qualification a strong asset)
• Highly developed written, verbal and presentation skills, numeracy and analytical skills
• Proven ability to gather, understand, synthesise product information: make the complex simple.
• Understanding of the commercial operating environment to effectively support sales and bid teams.
• Fluent French language would be a strong asset.