CharityJob is the UK’s no.1 job site for the charity and not-for-profit sector. Every year, thousands of people find their dream job through CharityJob, which connects the UK’s best charities with its brightest talent. As the first charity specialist job site, we have nearly two decades’ worth of insight, aligning passionate candidates with equally inspiring organisations.
As a Product Manager you will join our Product Team to revolutionise how Charities hire in the UK. You will be working on brand-new products and features that we are currently creating for our fantastic customers to help them find and hire the best talents in the market.
You will be working on early-stage recruitment products. You will have your own team that includes a product designer and a group of software developers (back end and front end) and software testers. Your team will work side by side with two other equally formed teams that will work on same or connected products. You and your team will have full responsibility for what you build and ship to customers from ideation to launch.
We have a hybrid remote working policy: if you live within commutable distance of our Kingston office you will be expected to work in the office two days a week. If not, you can choose to work fully remotely (in UK or in western Europe only). If you live in the UK, you will have an employment contract; if you live outside of the UK, you will have an external consultant contract
Our office is newly refurbished, bright, airy, and colourful and is just 20 minutes by train from Clapham Junction. It is a great environment to work in, the atmosphere is fun with high energy and a great buzz. We have regular company social events, and the office has a pool table, table tennis and air hockey table.
- Build features and products that maximise customer value
Track performance of the features and products you build and iterate on them
- Scan the competitive landscape and become an expert on market trends
- Write functional specifications to launch projects on a timely basis
- Own the roadmap for an agreed area of our products
- Prioritize the work against business objectives
- Speak to customers to run problem and solution interviews
- Constantly improve your team processes with new tool and techniques
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Product Manager
Experience of new product development using Agile.
- Strong planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Strong communicator of problems and solutions
- Excellent attention to details
- Ability to work independently
- Strong analytical skills including SQL and Excel/Google
- An awareness of emerging digital trends
- Salary of £50 – 60k depending on your experience.
- Generous employer pension contribution.
- Career progression and development.
- We let our teammates invest time to learn new skills to apply to their work.
- An open and democratic work culture where everyone can contribute, learn and teach.
- Hours 9am to 5.30pm reducing to 9am to 5pm during August & December
- Non-Contributory Pension
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working hours offered after satisfactory completion of probationary period
- You will have full ownership of your work
- We are planning to expand the team so there are opportunities for growth
- Oversee the design process end to end (you will execute the design process 360 degrees)
- We laugh, we are kind to one another, we care about each other.