*About us *
Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, Luko’s mission seems obvious: to transform the insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve the society. It should be an ally to the planet and to its environmental issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession ? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues. We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In 2 years, we have convinced over 100,000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70M€ in Series A & B.
We are a team of 100+ ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry. We are looking for other impact-driven talents to scale Luko across Europe. We are committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
*Are you ready to join our journey? *
Your mission in the team:
We are looking for a user-obsessed product manager to join our product growth team and focus on new launches.
The ideal candidate has a strong entrepreneurial spirit, loves to build MVPs from scratch and knows how to use data to ship the best product and iterate on it.
It is someone who loves to see things through from start to finish, who’s extremely curious & who is able to learn quickly from their mistakes.
What you will do
Joining the New Launches squad in our product growth team, you’ll own the construction of new user journeys from scratch. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities are limitless.
You’ll be responsible for understanding customers’ pains and drivers to deliver the most valuable subscription funnel and contract life experience for those new insurance products.
Your passion for iteration in building new user experiences from scratch will path the way toward your success in this role.
* Turn painful insurance experiences into delightful experiences
* Build an ambitious roadmap for your product vertical, make sure that it is clearly communicated to all the relevant internal stakeholders and that you execute and deliver against it
* Keep a constant eye on your success metrics and find ways to optimize user satisfaction and your business KPIs through our product.
* Talk to our users as often as possible to understand their needs and how we can bring them progress to their daily lives the best way possible
Who are you?
* You’ve worked at least 4 years in Product Management
* You are very user oriented – making users happy is your reason to wake up in the morning!
* You have a passion for building delightful user experiences and nice UIs
* You are very analytical and obsessed with optimisation
* You are curious and eager to learn, especially about insurance
* Your communication skills are incredible, you tell the best stories
* You have experience working in a fast-growing startup, with the strong organizational skills that come with that environment
* Bonus: you love no-code and have experience in building & shipping a product using no-code development platforms.
– Intro call with our Talent Acquisition Manager
– Hiring manager interview
– Case study & review
– Team fit
– HR Interview
– Culture-fit interview
What we offer:
Be part of the fastest-growing insurtech in Europe
Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
Benefit from a great equity plan
Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, etc.)
Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken). We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in English.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work