At MotoRefi, we’re on a mission to save car owners $100/month or more with our seamless marketplace and technology platform. Our customers love us (our NPS is 81!), we grew revenue over 5x last year, and team members tell us MotoRefi is a great place to work (read our Glassdoor reviews!). MotoRefi is proud to be backed by a great team of venture and angel investors, including Goldman Sachs, IA Capital, Moderne Ventures, QED Investors, Accomplice, Link Ventures, Motley Fool Ventures, Gaingels, the former COO of Venmo, and others.
About the Role
MotoRefi is looking for a Product Manager to lead our partner strategy developing API’s, SDK’s, integrations and embeddable experiences that allow users across the web to access our refi marketplace from anywhere. We believe offering our auto refinancing service should be seamless and simple, and this Product Manager will bring to life a spectrum of turn-key integrations that will fuel our growth and diversify our borrower pool. As a member of the Product team, this person will work directly with the VP of Product and a squad of engineers to develop a suite of integrations that will drive the next phase of MotoRefi’s growth.
This role will:
- Work with our partnerships team to develop a deep understanding of the distribution landscape and competitive environment, to formulate a vision and roadmap for MotoRefi’s partner integration suite, including APIs and embeddable experiences
- Define and manage a product roadmap, synthesizing inputs, rigorously prioritizing, and communicating delivery to key stakeholders and the wider business
- Work with our partners to ensure successful integration with our refi marketplace, from requirements gathering, introductory calls, implementation, support, and measuring success
- Team with an Engineering Manager and squad of engineers to lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of technologies that power our partner program
- Be relentlessly metrics focused, instrumenting telemetry to quantify impact and reach of experiences delivered by the team
- Work across the Product and Engineering teams to understand how to package and expose MotoRefi’s integration capabilities to the wider world through documentation, examples, tutorials, and more
We want to hear from you if you have a soft-spot for API Contracts and want to see your products touch the lives of millions of users. You have:
- 2-4+ years experience in product management
- Have successfully delivered API, SDK, white-label, or embeddable experiences where third-party partners have relied on your products to succeed
- Strong analytical skills to make data-driven decisions with ability to query data from various systems to solve problems and experience in one or more data analysis tools
- Ability to partner with engineers both internally and externally to ensure successful development and utilization of the integrations your team creates
- Experience working with product designers to develop elegant and configurable UI’s for embedded products
- Superb communication skills, allowing you to interface easily with technical and non-technical stakeholders to drive initiatives to completion
- Experience with testing, automation technologies and build aspects of software development
How we will take care of you
Everyone at MotoRefi is a valued team member, and we always strive to live up to our value Take Care of Each Other. Our compensation and benefits package includes:
- Base salary of $100-140K annually
- Equity in a high growth startup
- Fantastic health, dental, vision, and mental health insurance, where we cover 100% (yes, 100%!) of the premium for you and your family, and a generous PTO plan
- Company-paid for short & long term disability insurance and basic life insurance
- Optional benefits include HSAs, FSAs, voluntary life insurance, and pet insurance.
See people as people
Take care of each other
Commit to the mission
Move quickly and bravely
Get better every day
MotoRefi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, marital status, military or protected veteran status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law. This position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above, and the scope and responsibilities are subject to change. A pre-employment background check is required as a condition of employment.