At MotoRefi, we’re on a mission to save car owners $100/month or more with our seamless marketplace and technology platform. Our customers love us (our NPS is 81!), we grew revenue over 5x last year, and team members tell us MotoRefi is a great place to work (read our Glassdoor reviews!). MotoRefi is proud to be backed by a great team of venture and angel investors, including Goldman Sachs, IA Capital, Moderne Ventures, QED Investors, Accomplice, Link Ventures, Motley Fool Ventures, Gaingels, the former COO of Venmo, and others.
About the Role
MotoRefi to date has helped tens of thousands of borrowers save money on their car payment, and we are looking for a growth-oriented Product Manager to scale our reach to new heights. This individual will sit at the intersection of product, marketing, and data; driving the strategy and execution that fuels user acquisition and retention through the refinancing journey. As a member of the product team, this person will work directly with the VP of Product and a squad of engineers to own and expand the tools and techniques that will accelerate the growth of our business. This role will:
- Partner with Paid Marketing, Growth Marketing, and Consumer Experience teams to streamline, personalize, and optimize our acquisition flows – focusing on quantifying impact every step of the way
- Define and manage a product roadmap which enables growth initiatives, communicating delivery to key stakeholders and the wider business while prioritizing ruthlessly
- Team with an Engineering Manager and squad of engineers to lead the ideation, technical development, and delivery of a portfolio of technology initiatives to aid in more refined user acquisition and conversion
- Closely coordinate with other product teams to integrate experiments & proposals into our product suite and measure results
- Manage and expand our implementation of high-leverage tooling such as Braze for outbound communications and Contentful for our CMS; owning communication technologies across our consumer experience
- Embrace the testing process: form and validate data-driven hypotheses for accelerating borrower acquisition, retention and revenue
- Partner with marketing, engineering, design, compliance, and analytics teams to build software collaboratively and inclusively
We want to hear from you if you are excited about scaling a product offering with a team of high-caliber peers. You have:
- 2-4+ years experience in product management
- Growth experience working with Paid Growth teams, DSPs, Ad Networks and Ad Exchanges
- Solid understanding of marketing technology stack: CRM, Personalization, Attribution pipelines, etc.
- Strong analytical skills, competence in SQL, and experience with tools for doing data analysis
- Run complex AB experimentation to evaluate features and measure incremental KPI lift
- Working knowledge of Marketing conversion, funnel optimization, and other KPIs, and partnering with Analytics to execute these.
- Preferred experience working in an E-Commerce or direct-to-consumer product offering that allows you think in flows and metrics
- Bias towards action and understanding the value of getting MVPs and products out the door.
How we will take care of you
Everyone at MotoRefi is a valued team member, and we always strive to live up to our value Take Care of Each Other. Our compensation and benefits package includes:
- Base salary of $100-140K annually
- Equity in a high growth startup
- Fantastic health, dental, vision, and mental health insurance, where we cover 100% (yes, 100%!) of the premium for you and your family, and a generous PTO plan
- Company-paid for short & long term disability insurance and basic life insurance
- Optional benefits include HSAs, FSAs, voluntary life insurance, and pet insurance.
See people as people
Take care of each other
Commit to the mission
Move quickly and bravely
Get better every day
MotoRefi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, marital status, military or protected veteran status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law. This position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above, and the scope and responsibilities are subject to change. A pre-employment background check is required as a condition of employment.