Working with an Account Director and members of our delivery teams you will be responsible for developing and managing the delivery of projects with a number of key accounts. You will take a leading role in the planning of project timelines, the coordination of talent such as designers, UX consultants and software engineers and be a proactive contributor to your clients’ account. Your role is fundamental to the growth of our company because our clients buy solutions to their needs and these solutions are delivered through talent and passion, not just technology. By being open minded, adaptable and creative you will help us retain and grow happy clients and deliver cutting-edge solutions; THE two things we get out of bed for each day.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Managing a the delivery of projects within a portfolio and the management of the teams delivering these projects. As the main point of contact for the client you’ll work closely with them, managing expectations, deliverables and ultimately delivering outstanding results.
- leading the planning and implementation of projects within a portfolio of key clients
- facilitating the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- defining project tasks and resource requirements, document and communicate clearly to members of the delivery team
- developing full scale project plans and managing project resource allocation
- managing project budget and overall portfolio P&L
- plan and schedule project timelines
- track project deliverables using appropriate tools and ensure teams are delivering in a timely manner
- Ensuring that the quality of delivery is maintained at all times
- constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- project evaluations and assessment of results
The skills we are looking for:
We expect you to have at least 3 years experience at project manager or producer level within an agency and be able to demonstrate a track record of managing and delivering complex projects.
- critical thinking and problem solving skills
- planning and organising
- communication skills
- influencing and leading
- conflict management
You’ll know you’re on fire when:
- Your clients are delighted with the work your teams are delivering
- Your portfolio is constantly delivering case studies for the marketing team
- Delivery staff want to join your portfolio
The Bright North Board of Directors are offering you share options because they cannot imagine the company without you in it.