Who are you?
- You are passionate about all things mobile. You enjoy playing around with the latest apps and imagining ways they could be better
- You’re on top of the latest digital technology trends
- You have developed mobile apps or web software in the past
- You don’t play politics
- You are motivated by building a product that is innovative and game changing
- You truly care about the consumer impact of what you build
- You are a self-starter who adapts well to change
We’re hiring a Product Owner, Mobile to lead product management for our mobile development teams based in San Diego and Cork, Ireland. You will be responsible for leading a dual-track agile product discovery and development teams to create best of breed mobile applications and the software development kits (SDK’s) to enable our customers to build industry leading mobile apps. Your key responsibilities will be assessing product opportunities, defining what product and features to be built, and validating decisions with real customers and users with data. This includes interaction with key customers, their mobile app developers, and end users, which will require international travel. Your team will be co-located in San Diego and will be working closely with other Product Managers, UX, and Engineering. You need the ability to guide the product development lifecycle towards shippable, good-enough, low-cost-to-build solutions while maintaining focus on solving the core problems without succumbing to feature creep. You will be the product owner deciding which features can be iteratively and incrementally improved.
- Being the decision-maker that took a product from early vision to success in the market
- 2 years of experience as a product owner in a dual-track agile or similar lean startup product management and development methodologies
- 2 years of experience with SDK and API design as a software developer or architect
- Experience conducting product discovery testing including a/b testing, wizard of Oz testing, and prototype testing to rapidly iterate and incrementally improve product offerings
- Experience with different mobile messaging strategies that deliver personalized content via native and persistent apps for brands and third-parties
- At least 3 years’ experience in product management of successful consumer iOS and Android applications
- Proficiency with proximity-based technology driving interactive experiences
- Be able to converse fluently with engineers about technology as well as
- executives and customers about business needs and objectives
- Wearable experience a plus
- Exceptional communication skills and initiative
- Strong team skills, both as a leader of a product team but also working across product teams to get the best results for the company
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Equity opportunity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Your choice of new laptop (Mac, PC) and software
If you don’t have an up-to-date resume handy, but have a Stack Overflow, Github, LinkedIn profile (or similar), please pass that along. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
TE2 is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
**Note to third-party recruiters. At this time, we are not working with any outside recruiting agencies.