We are looking for a designer to join our growing team, with a focus on supporting our marketing and communications. The right person will be passionate about designing for effective communication and comfortable switching between print, web and email design.
- Be part of the design & user experience team in London, reporting to the Head of Design.
- Work closely with the marketing and growth teams, as well as other areas of the business.
- Be confident conveying design thinking to non-designers and translating problems and requirements.
- Work on both digital and print projects.
- Influence creative direction for marketing campaigns and be involved in maintaining brand guidelines.
- Collaborate closely with developers on web projects.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- A great understanding of typography, composition and grid systems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- A strong portfolio of effective design and can talk us through your process.
- A portfolio that demonstrates your ability to produce effective marketing and communication materials.
- Experience designing for a mix of print and digital media.
- A firm knowledge of your chosen design tools. We like InDesign, Illustrator and Sketch.
- Experience or a strong interest in tracking the effectiveness of your work.
Nice to have:
- Have experience of responsive design for the web. If not, we can teach you.
- Have experience with A/B or multi-variant testing. Again, we can teach you.
Why Funding Circle:
We’re a company with a mission you can feel good about. We help small businesses flourish by providing them with fast and fair finance. We help investors prosper by offering them the opportunity to make good returns. And together, we help grow the economy. We are backed by a great group of investors. The opportunities ahead of us are unbounded. We think big and, if you do too, then come join our talented team.
When applying, please submit a portfolio along with your CV.