WHO ARE WE?
Blokur is a platform that helps musicians and music companies get paid what they should, when they should. We are a curious, diverse, and creative team representing seven countries and counting, with offices in London and Nashville. And our users represent 70% of music publishing revenue.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Blokur is seeking an entrepreneurial Product Manager with a passion for building great products in the music space
This will be a key role at Blokur, responsible for driving the vision, strategy, and building of a world-class platform that helps musicians and music companies get paid.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work closely with stakeholders to define the product vision, strategy and metrics for our world-class infrastructure for digital music rights.
- Collaborate with business and engineering teams to identify and define Blokur’s product requirements and roadmap.
- Identify gaps in the existing product, ensuring that we are building a world-class infrastructure for digital rights
- Measure product and feature performance to improve the customer experience and increase adoption.
- Manage the product backlog, helping the engineering team to balance short term vs long term needs
- Inspire the team to build great products by cultivating a culture of innovation, impact and performance
- Have worked in a similar role before driving the vision and shipping features for platform products at scale
- Like complex problems and can solve them with manageable goals
- Are a team player, can operate autonomously across teams and feel comfortable dealing with ambiguity and high-level direction
- Feel comfortable working with engineers and can translate product needs into requirements
- Know how to get stuff done, can prioritise and manage multiple trade offs
- Have a passion for music
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary.
- Share options.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Generous family leave.
- Flexible working.
- At Blokur we see the office as a creative and collaborative space where team members meet. We welcome remote workers as long as they are able to commute to the office when collaboration is needed.
- Company pension scheme.
- An opportunity to make your mark in a fast-growing start-up re-imagining the way that creators get paid.