Qriously builds technologies to understand and predict human behaviour. By replacing ads with surveys in smartphone apps, we can access the mindset of billions of people all over the world, unearthing valuable insights and engaging relevant audiences. Our platform is currently being used to predict elections (e.g. Brexit), build audiences for the world’s best advertisers (e.g. WPP), help governments make better decisions (e.g. NYPD), and extract insights from some of the world’s leading consumer apps (e.g. Spotify).
We’ve raised over $10m from the tier-A investors behind Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Oculus and Cloudera. Our crazily talented team of ~20 are distributed primarily between London (where you’ll be working) and New York.
We’re looking for a VP Product to scale existing product lines and define new ones using our platform. Working intimately with the founders and management, you’ll be responsible for developing product strategy and delivering an exceptional product experience that will change the game in multiple verticals.
About the role:
- Reporting to the CEO and co-founder and pivotal in defining and articulating the company’s product strategy.
- Full ownership of the Product Roadmap for all new and existing products.
- Working with CTO and co-founder to improve and enhance product development methodology.
- Build an analytical framework to help validate new products and new features.
- Set-up reporting, and define metrics to measure and manage product performance.
- Develop product lines that are in beta (<50k monthly revenue) as well as more advanced ones (>300k monthly revenue).
- Work with target customer segments and sales executives in defining specific customer value propositions and drive the whole product marketing effort from product concept to product launch
- Establish best product practices and product-oriented thinking within the company and management as a whole.
- You’ve established and recognised product leadership in a tier-1 startup.
- You’ve hired and managed product owners, though you’ll be getting your hands dirty with the founders initially!
- You’ve demonstrated the ability to execute within a fast-changing and less-defined start-up environment
- You have experience with both lifecycle management and new product launches.
- You have the ability to present ideas effectively through mockups and wireframes
- You’re a great communicator with broad range of people, from commercial people to marketers to customers, to engineers and data scientists.
- You’re bold, not scared of crazy ideas and naturally curious, of course!
- You have a ‘let’s just get this done!’ attitude!
What’s in it for you?
- Influence, trust and impact inside a well-funded startup that’s scaling quickly in an important space.
- Work alongside other talented and friendly people who are intellectually curious and inspiring.
- Competitive salary and meaningful stock options.
- High impact role where you’ll have the autonomy to develop a product that already touches billions of lives all over the world.