We want to build a better world
We know, those are big words. But it’s not every company that is in a position to change how an entire industry works and to solve a massive climate challenge at the same time. Construction industry stands for 40% of the CO2 emission in the world today and the demand for new construction is in the size of one New York per month. That is a massive challenge to take on…
Do you want to build it together with us?
Awesome—we are looking for our next Product Owner to change the construction industry for a more sustainable future. We are BIMobject, the world’s leading marketing platform for connecting architects and manufacturers. We’re a fast-growing SaaS-company providing the next generation of solutions for the construction industry to power digital design.
You will be the business owner for the product(s) related to activating and making our marketplace even more valuable for building product manufacturers. You will lead and drive the product strategy to maximise the value and utility for our customers – basically being a Product CEO.
Who you are:
The short version: Curious, Creative and Structured.
If we put some more words to it: Passionate about the user experience and eager to always learn more about the needs and wants of customers and users. You have a good understanding of the role and are comfortable defining and communicating product strategy and vision to sales, marketing, and customers.
Feel free to challenge us but we believe you have:
- A few years of experience working in the intersection of business and tech, in a product management role
- Experience of leading and engaging high performing teams
- Worked in high-paced, ever changing environments with digital products
What you’ll do:
- Turn our company strategy and insights into product strategy and roadmap
- Ensure efficient team work by clear scoping and prioritisation
- Engage up and across the organisation with product teams, management, marketing, sales and of course with customers and users
- An opportunity to be a key player in a global (yet small) company with big dreams, passionate teams and a flat & informal organisation. You will also be able to take part in our investment program
- The opportunity to take part in shaping how we develop products and your work environment (equal amounts of freedom and responsibility)
So last but not least: We believe that building better should be easy and hope that you will see this as your opportunity to use your product management skills to make a meaningful difference in the world!
Any questions? Reach out to Sofia Sundbom (email@example.com)