A Squared is on a mission to become a world-renowned partner for the rapid delivery of better and more sustainable digital futures for our clients.
We are looking for an experienced senior product manager to join the A Squared team. In this role you will be responsible for the business management of a product and its commercial success, building strong relationships with all internal and external stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
At A Squared you’ll join an open environment where you’ll have the chance to work across a truly great piece of business. You will own the day to day, ensure great work happens, always organised, always proactive, always bringing positive energy, always hungry to add value strategically and creatively and always with a resilient can-do attitude.
We’re looking for:
- 3+ years of Product Management experience, preferably in an agency or start-up or fast-paced environment.
- Experience in mobile and app technologies, app development processes including App store rules and procedures.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Naturally curious and enjoy identifying and delivering solutions to complex problems, by using technology.
- Empathy, and a passion for building the best user experience.
- Excellent communication skills, you “keep it simple” and make complicated details and problems understandable to a non technical audience.
- A good business sense, experience working in Strategy is a plus.
- A passion for using data and insights in decision making.
- Experience with wireframing, writing user stories and agile software development practices.
- Self starter, comfortable with ambiguity.
WFH and Brighton based office
What’s in it for you?
At A Squared, you’ll have the opportunity to work at an incredible agency, join an inspiring team whilst getting to grow and shape your career with us. We offer a competitive salary and profit share, training, benefits and wellbeing perks too.
Inclusion & Belonging:
We’re committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace. We aim to inspire and support our talents and clients through open, honest discussions, and clear, high value actions.