Multis provides financial services for companies holding euros, dollars, and cryptocurrencies. We are building the best crypto wallet designed for businesses who need to scale, move fast, make the most of their crypto and fiat currencies. We’re helping these companies to shape a global and borderless economy through Decentralized Finance (DeFi)!
We’re a team of happy and passionate crypto-dreamers: Thibaut (CEO) and Greg (CTO), with backing from world-class US and European investors like Y Combinator, Coinbase Ventures and eFounders. The company is incorporated in San Francisco but we’re working from Europe for now.
As our Product lead, you will be responsible for identifying and selecting the right product challenges to address in order to maximize value for our customers and support revenue growth. You will also define the most appropriate action plans to address them, ensure the team brilliantly executes on our mission. To do so, you’ll report to our CEO and working closely with him, our engineering, marketing and design teams. Finally, you’ll be our first product hire and help build a vibrant product-driven culture internally!
What will you be doing?
– Build a compelling strategy and roadmap based on insightful understanding of customer needs and market opportunities
– Manage the roadmap against KPIs and product goals
– Partner cross-functionally with CEO, Engineering & Marketing to innovate and execute product initiatives across the company
– Rally teams to work together towards a common goal; oversee many moving parts to ensure deliverables are met on time
– Write specs, manage project execution, build UI/UX wireframes, and define product roll-out strategy
– Discover and present new product insights by analyzing qualitative and quantitative customer data
– Conduct user research & user testing to collect new customer insights
– Understand Multis’ competitive position in the market; execute on our strategic plan to become the primary business account that companies use to manage they crypto and fiat treasury
What skills & experience do you need?
– 4+ years of direct product management experience
– Empathetic; you understand what users need and issues that your teammates face
– Execution-oriented; you’re highly organized; you’re comfortable managing many work streams; you know how to make the right trade-offs; you ensure that teams ship on time
– Collaborative and low-ego; you work well with all kinds of personalities; you work well with teams across multiple geographies
– Strong design sense: priority is magic usability, and you reckon user delight is part of it
– Data-driven; you understand how to use data to guide product decisions
– Refine your craft: you’re a life-long and fast learner and looking to build up your background in both product and crypto — at light speed!
– Clear, structured thinking and excellent communication skills in an english-first environment
– A life-long and fast learner: you’re an insatiably curious and looking to build up your background in both marketing and crypto — at light speed!
– A chilled person: you know how to relax and have a good time, despite tons of exposure 🏝️
– You’re fascinated with fintech and crypto. In fact, you’ve tried just about every wallet out there and regularly use services like Revolut, Lydia or N26!
– You’ve worked on a fintech or crypto app
– You already own an Hawaïan outfit and have prior one-pot experience 🍲
– Exciting work experience building next-gen banking services with a frontier tech
– Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
– Unique access to the Y Combinator and eFounders network
– Competitive salary & equity
– Awesome offices in Paris next to the Canal Saint Martin (75010)
– Quarterly off-sites
– Possibility to get all part of your salary in crypto 🤑