Product Manager – PassFort – London / Remote
We’re looking for data driven Product Manager to help scale our fast growing RegTech startup.
At PassFort, we share a powerful vision to enable businesses & individuals to establish trust online. We currently do this by giving regulated businesses the tools they need to automate and digitalise the onboarding, verification and management of their customers – that means customers can be onboarded in real-time, without ever having met in person.
And this is just the beginning – our technology allows us to define what ‘trust’ means across the digital economy. Our long term aim is to create a single network where people and businesses can share their digital identity securely and interchangeably – whether they’re applying for a mortgage, listing on the stock market, or applying for a new job. We’re transforming how trust is established online, in the same way that Salesforce transformed sales, Stripe transformed payments and AWS transformed DevOps.
How you’ll make a difference
Having just closed Series A, this is a fantastic opportunity to lead on the end-to-end delivery of our Automation team’s roadmap during a really exciting period of growth.
Working closely with our founders to define our product strategy, you will lead on translating business and client needs into a prioritised roadmap for a cross-functional team of developers, designers, and a new data function.
- We’re obsessed with customers and their feedback, so you’ll be a customer advocate, proactively engaging to understand their needs and pain points, and drive solutions to these problems
- You’ll effectively plan and coordinate resource and align work-streams, having a good understanding on how the proposed roadmap impacts our current architecture
- You’ll clearly understand what success looks like from the get-go, and how we can measure it
You’ll be the central linchpin to take us from idea to successful implementation.
- You’ll communicate across teams continuously to understand progress, re-evaluate priorities, unblock issues, and ensure the team is set up to deliver quickly and efficiently (and happily!)
- You will be an important bridge between technical and non-technical stakeholders. You’ll be adept at communicating the ‘why’ to more technical stakeholders and getting their buy in, and be able to facilitate collaborative cross-functional conversations
- You’ll be the go-to expert and ambassador for PassFort with customers and partners
This is an exciting chance for someone wanting to work at the heart of our vision, and you’ll be in a position to make a huge impact on our strategy and long term success! As our Product function grows, there will be also be fantastic development opportunities.
What we’re looking for
- B2B or SaaS product management experience
- Excellent project management skills driving cross-functional delivery
- Fantastic communicator across technical/non technical, internal/external stakeholders
- We believe collaboratively sharing knowledge and ideas allows us to come to the best solution – but this does mean you’ll need to be able to challenge respectfully if needed, and manage upwards where appropriate
- Data driven in decision making and measuring outcomes
- Self-starter: a driven, motivated individual who identifies opportunities, takes initiative, and proactively identifies and deals with challenges
It’s not a deal-breaker, but we would love it if you had
- Computer Science degree or some commercial programming experience
- Equity! We want you to succeed as we do
- Great location – we’re central to three stations between Brick Lane and Spitalfields market
- An annual learning & development budget to spend on professional or personal development, we’re invested in both
- Birthday off – relax and put your feet up
- Dental cover
- Access to Perkbox – discounts to some awesome services and products
- Equally Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Shared Leave pay
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension contributions – investing in your future is important
- Pick your own equipment and kit
- Biscuits… we’re a bit obsessed. We have a weekly ‘guest’ biscuit to broaden your biscuit horizons.
Who are we?
At PassFort, we share a powerful vision to enable businesses & individuals to establish trust online. We’re connecting the human concept of trust with the transformative technology of the internet.
We currently do this by giving regulated businesses the tools they need to automate and digitalise the onboarding, verification and management of their customers – that means customers can be onboarded in real-time, without ever having met in person. Our clients save time and money, reduce complexity and improve customer satisfaction.
We are proud to put people first, and our culture will allow you to bring your full self to work. You’ll enjoy a tonne of ownership and autonomy, while working with a collaborative team where you can share ideas and feel like they matter. We’re growing quickly, and we’ll invest in you to ensure you learn & grow alongside us.
PassFort is an equal opportunities employer, values diversity and is strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, apply now with a copy of your CV and we’ll be in touch to discuss your application.