🚀 Our B2B partner dashboard is where partners such as employees, doctors, health professionals or labs can access and manage their users health data. At Chronomics we’re building tools to help people get back to work or school during this pandemic as well as giving them the tools to manage their own business and keep everyone healthier. We’re hiring a Head of Product to join in our exciting journey of growth where you’ll be responsible for the ultimate business success of our platform, and all the people that interact with it: from consumers, to partners and suppliers.
As our Head of Product you will identify developer pain points, build a platform to address these pain points, define priorities, incubate new product teams, guide product development and our roadmap, and ensure products are shipped at pace. Essentially, you will be the end to end owner for our customer journey with responsibility for products/platforms, resourcing, setting strategy, deciding expansion plans, adoption, developer and customer interaction and team development. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and growing a team of talented product managers, this role reports to the CEO.
Working with focus and agility, we believe this role is ideal for a seasoned product leader, who understands leadership, exudes ownership, is biased for action, data driven and is able to work at pace, but in a calm, concerted manner.
🧬 Who we are:
Want to make a difference in this world and work on something meaningful? At Chronomics we enable people to quantify how their environment and lifestyle is affecting their health to live healthier and happier lives… all from their DNA. Right now we are also focusing our efforts on COVID-19 and have developed an innovative saliva based test and online platform.
Chronomics is an ambitious health tech start-up that believes people should be in charge of their own health. Health management should be proactive, not reactive and it should be personalised. We are using longitudinal biological data to bring about this revolution. A revolution where not only will people be in control of their own future but also in control of how they contribute to the future of humanity through the use of their data.
This product is just the first step towards a platform technology that will serve as the interface between the biological and digital world. It’s an incredibly exciting time to come on board where you can really make a difference.
✔️ As our Head of Product, you will:
- Lead the Product teams and their Product roadmaps.
- Help define product and commercial strategy across Chronomics.
- Take product concepts from ideation to definitive sprint items.
- Responsible for all product KPIs, effectiveness and success of the product.
- Execute the roadmap for the Chronomics platform product based on OKRs.
- Deliver data informed decisions to help steer and inform the product.
- Be hands on, plan and run daily sprints.
- Motivate and engage engineers to deliver on new features.
- Mentor, advise and guide product managers as they develop their careers at Chronomics.
- Organise and coordinate between internal teams – Engineering, Lab Operations, Customer Experience and Fulfilment.
- Work closely with customers and customer facing teams to meet requirements.
- Ensuring that all features released into the product are sufficiently tested.
🚀 You will be set up for success if you have:
- 5+ years of product experience (with at latest 1 year in a lead/head of role – managing other PMs).
- Experience defining and owning the product roadmap.
- Experience in a fast paced, digital/tech product centric environment.
- Knowledge of analytics tools like Mixpanel and Amplitude.
- Has managed and led product teams – managing other product managers and as a individual contributor as you’ll need to be hands on.
- Is customer driven and metric focused.
- Work in cross functional teams and situations.
- Is comfortable to deal with ambiguity and navigate in complex situations.
- Would consider themselves a ‘people person’ – equally comfortable gathering client feedback, presenting your idea to engineers, reporting and accountability for product KPIs back to stakeholders – communication is key!
- You live and breathe user experience, understand customer needs and translate them into requirements whilst enhancing the user experience.
- You care deeply about why and how people use products, and how the product could be made better.
- Experience managing technical software products from infancy to scale.
- You’re just as confident chatting health data to a customer as you are talking APIs to an engineer.
- Analytical mindset, always questioning decisions and backing up with data.
- Lean mindset (A half finished product we can learn from is better than a fully polished product that takes 6 months).
- Do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations.
- Technical experience in a product focused role – ability to understand and communicate with all types of stakeholders.
- Deep knowledge of mobile and web products.
- Detail orientated, empathetic, a leader, humble, low ego, loves learning, naturally curious, problem solver, data informed (not driven), concise, excellent communicator, organised.
🔥 What would make you amazing:
- Experience working with an API company with API-first products.
- Experience working on marketplace businesses.
- Experience working on products that are part digital and part physical.
- Technical Skills (i.e. Computer Science undergraduate or similar).
- Interest in science and biomarkers.
- Has worked on Minimum Lovable Products.
- Has worked on regulated products.
What you can expect from us:
💵 competitive salary
⏳ flexible hours and remote working
🏖 25 days of holiday (not including bank holidays)
💻 choice of hardware
🔬 free Epigenetics test
Be your authentic self at work
As we go global, we want our team to reflect the diverse and multicultural world we live in.
So, we choose to talk about Inclusion and Diversity [in that specific order] because we believe Diversity won’t be successful without Inclusion first. We build teams, cultivate leaders and create a company that’s the right fit for every person in it.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note, we don’t accept applications from recruitment agencies – thank you!