📲 Our B2B partner dashboard is where partners such as employees, doctors, health professionals or labs can access and manage their users health data. At Chronomics we’re building tools to help people get back to work or school during this pandemic as well as giving them the tools to manage their own business and keep everyone healthier.
We’re hiring Product Managers to join us in our exciting growth journey. You will own and deliver on the product roadmap and vision of our API products in either the Infrastructure squad, the Partner squad or the User Platform Squad. The Product Manager will build tools that can be easily integrated by developers, to solve customer problems throughout their journey. We’re looking for Product Managers to lead the team in launching and managing best-in-class use case journeys. We want our Product Managers to be passionate about solving problems with exceptionally high analytical quality, as we continue in our journey to push financial technology forward.
🧬Who we are:
Want to make a difference in this world and work on something meaningful? At Chronomics we enable people to quantify how their environment and lifestyle is affecting their health to live healthier and happier lives… all from their DNA. Right now we are also focusing our efforts on COVID-19 and have developed an innovative saliva based test and online platform.
Chronomics is an ambitious health tech start-up that believes people should be in charge of their own health. Health management should be proactive, not reactive and it should be personalised. We are using longitudinal biological data to bring about this revolution. A revolution where not only will people be in control of their own future but also in control of how they contribute to the future of humanity through the use of their data.
This product is just the first step towards a platform technology that will serve as the interface between the biological and digital world. It’s an incredibly exciting time to come on board where you can really make a difference.
✔️ As one of our Product Managers, you will:
- Own the roadmap of a product and be responsible for how we can make the steps of a customer journey seamless for our users, be it our customers or partners.
- Responsible for the growth of our network and the quality of that growth
- Responsible for discovery, owning the partners within this product and the long term development and integrations of a sustainable product.
- Collect feedback from internal and external stakeholders to advocate new features and align roadmaps that will help us build the best products for our customers.
- Responsible for delivering on KPIs associated.
- Oversee the implementation of tech-based best practices.
- Responsible for implementing any policies into processes that maximise company revenue streams.
- Extensive Product Management or founder experience.
- Deep knowledge of mobile and web products.
- You will have strong technical experience in a product focused role.
- Obsessed with detail, strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of analytics tools like Mixpanel and Amplitude.
- Ability to communicate on different levels from engineers to end users.
- Experience of rapidly scaling a product and the challenges it brings.
☄️We will love you because…
- You’ll live and breathe user experience, understand customer needs and translate them into requirements whilst enhancing the user experience with innovative concepts.
- You’re just as confident chatting health data to a customer as you are talking APIs to an engineer.
- You’re obsessed with metrics and driving value.
- Believe in the product and have a creative mindset.
- Take ownership and strive to ensure all users have the best possible experience.
- A can-do attitude is essential.
🔥Nice to have:
- A degree in computer science or engineering
🏠UK Remote Only
What you can expect from us:
💵 competitive salary
⏳ flexible hours and remote working
🏖 25 days of holiday (not including bank holidays)
💻 choice of hardware
🔬 free Epigenetics test
Be your authentic self at work
As we go global, we want our team to reflect the diverse and multicultural world we live in.
So, we choose to talk about Inclusion and Diversity [in that specific order] because we believe Diversity won’t be successful without Inclusion first. We build teams, cultivate leaders and create a company that’s the right fit for every person in it.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note, we don’t accept applications from recruitment agencies – thank you!