We’re on a mission to fix the care crisis by revolutionising home care. We empower people to live amazing lives in the homes they love for longer, regardless of their age or their health. When our Co-founder and CEO, Rachael, was 24 her mother was diagnosed with early-onset dementia, she was shocked by how hard it was to find and keep up to date with care for her. Lifted was created to change this for everyone.
The need is huge: the demand for home care will double in the next 15 years, while the number of older people living alone will increase by 50%, and 97% of people want to stay in their own homes rather than move into a care home.
In the last 18 months, we have quadrupled revenue, raised $8M in investment, gained exclusively 5-star reviews, acquired another business and been crowned the best start up care company in the country, and we’re just getting started. Having just completed our Series A, we are looking for incredible people to join us.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a Product Manager to help us develop our Care Management Platform to revolutionise home care. You will report directly to the CEO and be responsible for the end to end product lifecycle including both translating our business vision into a product vision and roadmap and working with our engineering team to execute on this roadmap. It’s a great opportunity to play a big role in the success of a fast-growing startup and to genuinely transform the lives of families and Carers.
● Translate our business strategy into a product strategy and a roadmap, working with the senior management team to make tradeoffs to meet our business objectives and revolutionise home care
● Execute product strategy: collaborate across functions to refine requirements, check feasibility and manage the delivery of the product roadmap
● Conduct research with our clients, operations teams and carers to understand customer, commercial and operational needs and identify new opportunities
● Design and analyse product metrics to measure success and drive continuous improvement
● Run prototype tests to iterate on design development
● Run QA and beta testing to ensure the quality of the shipped product
● Facilitate agile delivery, maintaining backlog hygiene, iterating on team processes and making sure that the team achieves their goals
● Collaborate with marketing, customer happiness and carer training teams to communicate new releases to relevant users and ensure new features trial and adoption
● Depending on experience, line manage design colleagues
● Create a deep understanding of the care ecosystem and the role our platform plays within it and drive competitor research
● 3+ years working in a product role as a Product Owner or Product Manager
● Experience working in a start-up or a strong product-centric organisation – you will be the product person so you must know your craft
● Experience building a product from concept to prototype, implementation and iteration
● Passionate about user experience, and understanding of UX, UI, and user research principles
● Experience in conducting user research
● Strong commercial skills, understanding customer value and how to drive performance
● Pragmatic and able to balance our need to address critical operational challenges with our desire to be transforming the home care experience
● Highly collaborative and experienced workshop facilitator – you know when to bring the right people in the room and how to arrive at the desired decision/ outcome
● Strong communicator and high degree of empathy – you know how to flex your style depending on the audience: from senior leadership to tech team to non-tech stakeholders to clients and carers
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Highly flexible thinker and enjoy working in rapidly changing environment
● Smart, focused and looking to learn and grow
● Passion for transforming home care
Experience in or knowledge of building for a two sided marketplace (desirable)
● Competitive salary with performance-based bonus
● Options in Lifted – Own a part of the future of care
● Work on something that matters – we are building the future of care and we are changing lives every day
● We will work with you to arrange mentoring from a senior product leader to help you deliver your skills
● Individual training budget
● Be part of a team that loves what we are bundling and is driven to improve lives
● Huge potential to help us scale in the UK and beyond. We have tripled our team in the last year.