We are on a mission to up-skill humanity through the invention of new digital products. To make this happen, we are searching for exceptional people that don’t stop at great, know when to move fast or slow, are relentlessly curious and, ultimately, care for each other.
We are a start-up design and technology incubator, first tackling the cyber security industry. And we come with the might of a wider group of companies, all with the same ethos and history of achievements. If you want to be part of this journey then we’d love to speak with you.
We’re looking for a Product Manager with a passion for building world class products to join and lead a product team focused on building a cyber security skills assessment product. You’ll need experience running a small product team and the desire to create an amazing product. If that sounds like something you’d be excited about, we’d love to talk.
About the role
Your focus on joining will be to shape and define the product offering, and set in motion a strong agile product management process which sees us on our way to launching an amazing product.
Typical activities in your week may include:
- Working with the leadership team to take over the product ownership and operational responsibility for building the product. You’ll be the on-point person for the successful delivery and continuous improvement of the product.
- Oversee the product team (made up of a Product Designer, Front-end Developer, Full Stack Developer and Data Scientist) and implement product processes and tools to drive an iterative product environment.
- Improve the product definition, working with the team and prospective users to make sure we have a clear value proposition that will generate positive user outcomes, then turn that into a comprehensive product roadmap and go-to-market strategy.
- Set a high bar for product thinking and design generally, pushing for consistency and quality, being an advocate for the needs of the user, and driving towards a world class product experience.
There is lots more information on our mission and culture on our careers site, so you can find out if we’re the perfect match. Like all our roles, this job is remote but we’d like you to be based in the UK.
- You’ll have 4+ years experience as a Product Manager. We’re looking for someone that has a history of building great products and a deep understanding of what great product management looks like.
- You’ll be a strong communicator and passionate user advocate. We want to build products that generate great user outcomes, so you’ll be the voice of the customer in our team by conducting extensive user interviews and building a strong data driven environment which demonstrates the success of the product with users.
- You’ll have experience managing small product teams in an agile environment. We’re building small, agile and fast moving product teams that build great things at speed. You’ll need experience managing designers, developers and other specialists within the context of strong product management and agile processes.
- You’ll be extremely organised, with the ability to juggle multiple streams of work. Whether it’s running user interviews, working on product strategy, overseeing the agile development process or building a go-to-market plan, you’ll be the kind of person who thrives managing a busy workload across multiple areas.
We hope that you love your job because of our mission, culture and the work. But, we also put a lot of thought into providing great benefits to make your job that bit sweeter, such as:
- Flexible & remote working. We are a remote-first business with flexibility for you to work in tandem with your home life. We also have access to an office in the Cotswolds so we still meet up regularly, but more for socials.
- Great equipment and software. All team members use high spec Mac’s and the latest software to make working enjoyable and easy. Plus, we can kit you out with any peripherals you may need.
- Generous holiday. 28 days plus bank holidays per year, and we close over Christmas.
- £1,000 annual training bonus. Self-improvement is an important aspect of our values so we are committed to funding your development, every year.
- Swag bag. We want you to feel welcomed so expect a pretty sweet new starter pack.
- Private health. We offer Vitality health insurance that comes with its own perks from free cinema tickets to a discounted Apple Watch.
- Referral programme. We are growing rapidly so if you introduce us to an amazing person who joins us then we’ll pay you £1,000 as a little thank you.
- Thoughtful onboarding. Joining a new company can be daunting, we want you to succeed so we have a programme to get you up to speed with our culture and your role.
- A bigger team. We’re part of a collection of companies (including Helical Levity, Spinning Fox and Secure Impact) run by the same leadership team. So there is lots of shared learning and some epic summer parties.
- Quick recruitment. We appreciate finding a job is time consuming and often slow, so we aim to move from first interview to offer within two weeks.