Whether it’s a theater performance, a popular spin class, or your favorite podcaster trying to stream, everyone needs help producing dynamic live video. It’s a complicated and technical process, static webcams no longer cut it, and a proper production crew is an impractical solution.
LiveControl has created a video production studio in the cloud. Our clients install our 4k multi-camera setup into their venue, home, or office, and our team fully produces video entirely in the cloud. Completely live and with just the click of a button, we can make your graduation speech or home cooking show look like a Netflix special, all for a fraction of the cost of a typical production crew.
Watch our brief product video here.
About The Job
As a senior product manager at LiveControl, you will help pioneer the future of remote video production. You will be responsible for independently leading a roadmap, defining priorities, and working with a team of engineers to build highly scalable products. This is a senior role and will be responsible for building our production platform – a product that is changing the way creators produce content for the first time.
As a part of the team, you will be thinking about how to produce multi-camera cinematography at the click of a button – distilling complex capabilities into intuitive interfaces. You will be creating the software that thousands of videographers use to produce live content and how to increase our production quality and automating complex camera movements through software. This role is central in determining the future of how venues and creators create content, inspiring a product-first culture, and building leading edge technology for live streaming.
- Pioneer new video production and broadcast software for creators across music, comedy, house of worship, and more
- Independently lead your own roadmap for a core part of LiveControl product suite
- Communicate trade-offs to the leadership team and balance priorities and timelines
- Work with engineering and design to deliver against an ambitious product roadmap
- Lead standups and agile processes while also communicating with external companies about new solutions on the market
- Research new product solutions and technologies in the market
- Constantly keep the end-user in mind, and endlessly prioritizes the best customer experience
- You should question what’s been done in the past, and question about what’s possible for the future
Experience & Skills
- 5+ years of experience in a product management role
- You are great at execution. You are comfortable with scrum processes and have a track record of launching products to customers with urgency
- You are part business, part creative, part technical. You understand the tradeoffs to make at an early company and can prioritize accordingly
- You have worked with a team of engineers and are comfortable talking technical requirements and distilling that information to non-technical audiences
- You love video and believe it will continue to be an integral part of the way we live our daily lives
- You have experience working on both customer experience and internal tooling products
- You have experience with machine learning
Perks & Benefits
- Fully paid healthcare – including dental, vision, and more
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) plan provided
- A focus on learning and growth, we offer annual skill development reimbursements
- A fully remote-friendly environment and workflow, work anywhere within the United States
- Home office setup stipend