Senior Product Manager – International
Remote role. Ideal candidate will be located in GMT time zone, although the role is international.
About Lupl: Lupl is making the legal world more open and connected. It is an open industry platform for legal matters developed with the support of a global community of legal departments and law firms. For a user, it is mission control for your legal matters. Its “bring your own system” technology synchronizes all of the people, documents, information, knowledge, communications and systems for legal matters into one secure space. It is currently launched via an Early Adopter Program with a global launch coming soon.
Working at Lupl: Lupl itself is the result of a unique collaboration between an international group of law firms and legal departments. And working at Lupl provides an opportunity for collaboration, challenge, and reward. Join an exciting and dynamic startup aiming to support a rapidly changing legal industry, while remaining dedicated to maintaining a diverse workplace that values and celebrates differences. You’ll work with a highly energetic, entrepreneurial, and international team who are passionate about our platform and our company.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone at Lupl. Please see our D&I statement below.
Position summary: Lupl is looking for a Senior Product Manager – International to join our product team to help develop and shape the product roadmap for the international market, with an initial focus on the Asia-Pacific market. This role will report into the Head of Product but will also work closely with other team members, including in international officers. You’ll be instrumental in uncovering user needs for international markets, developing a product strategy to meet those needs, and overseeing the day-to-day implementation of that strategy.
– Develop, prioritize, and own product roadmap and strategy for the Asia-Pacific market
– Act as the business lead for sprint rituals
– Work closely with Head of Product and other team members to align efforts with Lupl Core
– Manage all day-to-day queries and approval requests from the development team
– Lead UX research efforts
– Liaise with technical team in scoping and prioritizing product work, communicating releases, measuring results, and iterating on our processes
– Perform demos, user feedback and discovery sessions
– Liaise with subject matter leads as needed
– Work closely with and manage high-value customers from a product standpoint
We’re Looking for Someone Who Has:
– 7-10 years with product development and management in an agile environment
– Experience with third-party integrations (primarily user-facing implementations)
– Experience launching products into new markets
– Outstanding organizational and communication skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, and comfort presenting your ideas
– Empathy for customers and passionate about the user experience
– Experience using qualitative and quantitative data to make decisions
Nice to Haves:
– Experience in international markets, including the Asia-Pacific market
– Legal or regulated industry (e.g. fintech or healthcare) experience
– Public sector experience
– Prior fast paced start-up experience
If you don’t meet 100% of these qualifications but you know you have what it takes to rock this job, we encourage you to apply!