We’re the Parkinson’s charity that drives better care, treatments and quality of life. Among our greatest strengths are our people – the enthusiasm of our volunteers and the commitment of our staff. Together, we’re leading the work to find a cure and improve life for everyone affected by Parkinson’s.
About the role
Location: Victoria, London, UK
Salary: £37,000 per annum
Hours: full time (35 hours per week)
We’re looking for a creative and user-focused person to join Parkinson’s UK as a Digital Product Manager and be part of a team that helps to improve lives and increase the impact of our work through the development and continuous improvement of digital products and services. This role will be broad but have an emphasis on products that support our digital service delivery and will work to create new products and services as well as improve our existing portfolio.
This key role will:
- Support teams to develop, prototype and test ideas for new products and services in a user centric and insight driven way
- Deliver an excellent user experience and maximise impact across a portfolio of digital products and services
- Build relationships and provide digital expertise to other parts of the charity
- Monitor the digital landscape, technology trends and the sector to help us improve products and services are identified and acted upon
- Help to develop and embed agile digital product management culture and practice at Parkinson’s UK
Skills, knowledge and experience
To be successful in the role you will have significant experience of service design and of managing digital products and services in a similar sized organisation. You will also have excellent project management skills, including agile, and be able to show how you’ve successfully engaged users and turned insight into real actions and solutions.
We need someone collaborative, organised, analytical and great with people. And you will love making digital things happen!
If this role sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you.