At GRAX, it’s all about historical data. We help our customers secure and drive value across their ever expanding enterprise SaaS data footprint. Initially focused Salesforce, the world’s leading CRM platform, we capture and retain every data change over time, so that it can be stored, processed and analyzed using the full power of all the big data services available in public cloud platforms.
About the Role
As a GRAX Product Manager you will lead development and delivery of our core products. You’ll develop a deep understanding of the problems faced by our customers, and work with executive leadership and our talented engineering team to turn insights and vision into market leading product features.
What We’re Looking For
– Technically conversant, and excited to deep dive with engineering on architecture and implementation.
– Strong communicator who is comfortable interfacing across teams – from executive leadership to marketing and sales enablement.
– Problem-solver and a tinkerer who’s constantly pushing forward to create better solutions for our customers.
– 3+ years experience in Product Management with a SaaS or PaaS product.
– Experience delivering products on AWS, Azure or GCP.
– Experience creating product roadmap(s) from conception to launch, driving product vision, defining go-to-market strategy and leading design discussions.
– Experience implementing a data driven approach to collecting customer requirements, feature suggestions etc.
– Ability and willingness to rapidly develop expertise in technologies that are critical and/or relevant to our products.
Nice to Have
– Strong Salesforce experience as an admin or developer.
– Hands-on programming experience with modern languages and frameworks.
– Experience with ETL/ELT, data lake and/or analytics products.
– Fully Remote
– Flexible PTO
– Healthcare for you and your family
– 401K match
– Awesome teammates
GRAX embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.