Digital Scientists, LLC is looking for a Lead Product Manager to work with our software product design and development teams based in the Metro Atlanta area. This is a HYBRID WORK FROM HOME role, with availability to work occasionally in our Alpharetta, GA office.
We are a services agency that works with established household names, new tech startups, and mid-market movers across an array of verticals including Healthcare, Logistics, Manufacturing, and Marketing Technology to name a few. This is your opportunity to lead the ideation and delivery of a wide variety of digital products that span from cutting-edge AI and Machine Learning models to complex engineering systems to new ground-breaking mobile apps. We are proud to have some of the best product, design and engineering talent in the industry delivering products to our clients.
As a Lead Product Manager, you are expected to have a strong business acumen with the ability to guide each business client through appropriate strategy and be hands on with the Design & Development team. This is a great opportunity to serve a key role in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing and evolving client priorities. You will assist in the balancing of client business expectations and the needs of the user, alongside managing a cross-functional delivery team.
This position requires an extremely organized, efficient and effective individual who can effectively communicate a vision and lead both the client and product teams to success.
We’re a creative, fun-loving, hard-working team of Product Managers, Designers and Developers. If you thrive on the energy of a startup environment, and want to work in a consultative role with some of the biggest client names, you’ll love Digital Scientists.
- Lead the ideation and delivery of some of the best digital products that deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients’ most complex challenges
- Responsible for managing a collaborative product strategy process for our clients – working together with our in-house designers and developers
- Proactively seek a deep knowledge of clients’ industry, client’s pain points, opportunities and business strategy
- Proactively seek educational opportunities for furthering the practice of Product Management individually and as a team
- Collaborate closely with Designers and Developers to translate user and business requirements into elegant, functional products and experiences
- Contribute to the creation of workflow diagrams, swimlanes, client presentations and other deliverables as needed
- Actively participate and lead presentations that influence senior executives and client stakeholders
- Ensure our customers’ satisfaction with features and products, in accordance with the Statement of Work (SOW) requirements, timelines and budget
- Define success criteria and metrics of new products, set appropriate expectations, and perform post-implementation analysis
- Cultivate meaningful relationships with client stakeholders and proactively solve potential problems
- This position pays competitively and reports to our Director of Product Management
- Client travel (10%) will be required when necessary for the project
Who you are
- 5+ years of Product Management experience creating digital products. Preferably across both mobile and web applications
- Track record of creating and shipping creative and successful products. Known to have excellent product instincts. Involved in product development process end-to-end.
- Sense of urgency and speed to deliver results while still ensuring that everything each client receives exceeds our standards of excellence
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies and principles, user experience design, product management, and business analysis skills
- Adept at communicating and presenting product vision and strategy to internal and external teams
- Ability to ramp-up on any clients subject matter quickly and effectively
- Passion for working with the latest tools and technologies to approach complex business solutions
- Self-starter, willing to dig-in and drive a product forward
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work/educational experience
- Competent in JIRA and managing project gantt charts
- Experience working at a fast paced agency or consulting firm with changing priorities
- MBA or equivalent masters degree
- Experience in Healthcare, Martech, Logistics or Manufacturing
- Pragmatic Institute and/or Scrum Certifications
* Open and collaborative work environment
* Work with the latest and greatest open-source tools
* Opportunities for professional development
* Generous group health plan (Company paid Employee coverage)
* Generous Paid Time Off
* 401K savings plan (with employer matching)
About Digital Scientists LLC
Digital Scientists is an experience lab that explores, designs and builds digital products for organizations that need a fast-paced and ongoing innovation capability. We help our clients explore complex problems quickly and effectively. We facilitate product discovery workshops, perform research and analysis, and design and build digital solutions.