Goodwall is the leading professional development network for the next generation. We leverage technology and an ecosystem of purpose-driven partners to empower youth on their journey through the world of education & work to reach their full potential.
An award-winning, fast growing social enterprise community of 1.6M users from 150+ countries, we offer a new model for youth to showcase themselves, connect, and find opportunities.
With over 55 team members from across Europe and Asia, Goodwall is financially and strategically backed by leading investors. We’ve raised over $20M in funding and caught the media’s attention with features in the likes of Forbes, Wall Street Journal and CNN.
Goodwall is seeking a highly motivated Strategic Projects Lead, based in Europe, to become an integral part of the team ensuring the success of our business development and partnerships efforts globally.
Working directly with our CEO and the VP, Business Development, you will:
- Build long-term ventures with our range of partners from across the corporate, government and international non-profit sector
- Build solutions based on our technology, platform and community
- Create positive, tangible social impact in the world
- Make strategic decisions
- Work across a range of large-scale transformation projects
- Focus on sustainability of our projects and across the company as a whole
- Deal with senior stakeholders both internally and externally
- At least 3-5 years of experience in international strategy consulting or business development for an international cooperation or start-up is required.
- A successful track record of outcomes and ownership, whether in closing deals or coordinating broad business efforts.
- Experience in successfully developing and implementing complex projects with corporate partners and/or a variety of international stakeholders.
- Project Management experience, i.e. leading and planning, coordinating outputs from various stakeholders.
- A background within, or linked to, Digital Finance
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Willingness to work in a dynamic startup environment with a lot of ambiguity.
- Strong interest in social impact, entrepreneurship, and building online communities.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to build a game-changing product and community for GenZ.
- A mission that you can be proud of and the ability to have a real impact both on the company and on the future of the next generation
- An international team and challenging, fast-moving environment where change is constant and creativity is celebrated.
- Competitive compensation, equity opportunities, and a flexible work environment with great colleagues.