eComEngine is a SaaS (software-as-a-service) company serving the rapidly growing small to mid-sized internet retailer market, with a major focus on sellers using the Amazon third-party marketplace. Our business model and processes are based on lean-agile principles. We seek to continuously improve our products based on ongoing customer and stakeholder input and prioritization of the highest-value activities.
We are looking for a full-time remote Product Manager role to join our product team to assist in growing and developing our suite of software tools that help sellers accelerate their sales on Amazon. The Product Manager ensures that all aspects of their product, including strategy, roadmap, pricing, design, specification, and support, are well executed. Success is defined by results such as NetPromoter Score, Retention Rate, Average Customer Lifetime and Lifetime Value, and product P&L. The Product Manager is business and technically minded, thinks of themselves as the mini-CEO of their product, has a passion for delivering high quality software that delights customers and contributes to the success of the larger organization, and learns new skills or disciplines in order to get the job done.
You’re great at:
- Making business decisions
- Data analysis, critical thinking
- Software design and specification, including complex business logic
- Interacting with customers
- Market research
You also have:
- Excellent understanding of and passion for the business of software-as-a-service
- An entrepreneurial mindset in developing new features and products and familiarity with concepts such as Minimal Viable Product, Unique Value Proposition, Business Model Canvas, User Story Mapping, etc.
- High level understanding of standard elements of a SaaS technology stack, such as databases, APIs, web frameworks, browser differences, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
You might also have:
- Amazon or eCommerce background
- SEO background
- Startup or business development experience
- Product discovery and prototyping experience
- Supply Chain background
- Experience working in a Lean or Agile environment
- Experience running a small business
Our Core Values:
Ownership (Mind) – We act on behalf of the entire company, beyond just our own seat. We use good judgment. We take initiative. We strive toward a deep understanding of how our daily work fits into the broader picture. We are accountable for our actions.
Drive (Heart) – We contribute our unique expertise to enable our customers’ success by walking in their shoes, discovering what they need, and making it happen. We care about our work and one another. We acknowledge and learn from our mistakes. We work hard and have fun. We are energized when we grow and develop.
Integrity (Conscience) – We do the right thing even though no one is looking. We are guided firmly by the values and principles we stand for. We don’t take unnecessary shortcuts. We are transparent.
Innovation (Engine) – We inspect and adapt our work in the pursuit of excellence. We consistently identify and execute on opportunities for improvement. We evaluate best practices in the industry and then look for ways to improve them further.
What you’ll love about us:
- 100% remote position with a great company culture and flexibility
- 100% of your health and dental premiums and 50% for spouse and family dependents
- Company-paid life insurance, 401k plan with guaranteed 3% company contribution plus discretionary profit-based contributions
- Work that stays at work – genuine work life balance at eComEngine
- Flexible Time Off (FTO) Policy for Full-Time Team Members, which allows you the ability to manage your own work and personal obligations as needed. Birthday off too!
- Focus on career development such as book reimbursement, training, conferences, and more
- Fun virtual and in person team building events and gatherings to shoot the breeze with your co-workers