Our flagship product, CyberStart, is an industry leading educational game used by over 200k students. This growth has largely been achieved by its use in a number of national programmes across the UK and US, which aim to help solve the cyber security skills shortage. As we look to grow our user base outside of these national programmes, we are looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager to play a central role in defining and developing our future go to market strategy, alongside our talented Product and Marketing teams.
You will sit within the Product Team working under the Head of Product and alongside the Product Manager, as well as having a strong relationship with the Marketing team. You will be required to liaise with cross-functional teams and customers on a day-to-day basis, so the ability to work collaboratively and communicate clearly is critical. You will be the voice of the customer, so a desire to know, understand and represent them is paramount. Being in the business of cyber security, or having an interest or willingness to develop your skills and knowledge, is preferable.
- Take ownership of communicating new features and benefits to our customers, and manage the continuous development of product messaging, positioning and value propositions.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and gather, synthesize, and share market and customer insights to validate the product roadmap and fuel product development through research, interviews, surveys, focus groups and other data collection methodologies.
- Work with cross-functional departments to successfully deliver and assess go-to-market strategies.
- Develop and deliver marketing content and core brand assets across various mediums for use by sales and marketing (social, blogs, emails, newsletters, brochures, landing pages etc.)
- Determine and measure success metrics for launch, growth and ongoing adoption. Communicate this data back to the team.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- A proven ability to work with other stakeholders, to successfully build and deliver complex go-to-market strategies, either in B2C or B2B product that require input and execution from cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrable ability to bring a product to market and accelerate growth for a company in a “start up” phase.
- A track record in consumer and growth marketing and a good understanding of channels.
- A willingness to learn and develop your technical understanding. You should feel confident in speaking to our technical team.
- Demonstrated self-starter who can adapt quickly between duties and tasks and experience in, or willingness to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A proactive and creative thinker who can not only create, gather and hypothesise campaign concepts but also help deliver them.
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Experience using: CRMs (ideally ActiveCampaign) and other key tools such as: Airtable, Jira, Notion, Slack
- Experience using all available channels (e.g in-product, digital, social, PR as well as offline activations)
- Willingness to use new and up-and-coming platform and tools, adopting an inquisitive mind to ensure our campaigns are using the best and most optimal channels for the target audience in order to keep the company and product relevant to its audience.
This will be a full time, permanent role. Most of the team work remotely, but we do have an amazing office in Ascott-under-Wychwood, with onsite gym and a fully stocked drinks fridge, if you prefer an office environment. Either are an option long term.
- Private healthcare and free eye tests.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Fantastic training and development opportunities.
- Regular team ‘get togethers’, which have previously seen us escape from zombies, swing through trees, and construct our own gingerbread empires!
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays per year.