We are looking for a Mid to Senior Product Manager who is passionate about building products and can support the growth of our internal OTT solution!
This is a full-time, hands-on role, which requires experience in managing digital products & various work streams. You will work with cross-functional teams to help shape, design, build and roll-out our very own OTT solution, ensuring it meets both users and business needs, while keeping a level head and a positive attitude.
As the agency evolves, gets bigger and more product focused, it’s a super exciting moment to be joining us!
- Working with the different team leads on the project planning, estimation, delivery, risk management and overall product strategy of our OTT solution.
- Support the management, scoping and prioritising of requirements across various work streams (UX/Design/Dev/QA), whilst getting your team aligned around the product vision.
- Create detailed user stories / acceptance criteria for core application requirements (functional and non functional), discuss product requirements with the wider team, track progress, and work with our developers and QA engineers to create dev tickets and test plans.
- Own the day-to-day product decisions & overall OTT roadmaps, liaise with teams on an ongoing basis to ensure project requirements are met, understood, and then executed – oversee products from scratch to launch! Working mainly on this B2B, internal project but also supporting with external projects when required.
- Help collect and analyse feedback from end users, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and overall product vision.
- Be the conduit between stakeholders and FX teams (sales, marketing, creative, developers, testers) to ensure maximum collaboration and clear communication. We are getting to a point where the delivery of this project is a crucial piece to the growth of the business and we will be looking for the new product manager to really own this! With the support of the Lead Delivery Manager mainly, but also the Product Lead & rest of the leadership team.
- Work closely with the rest of the team to ensure top quality, coherence and delivery of unique and seamless digital experience. Be able to understand the data architecture of backend and frontend systems to a high degree and respect the existing schemas and processes when investigating new features.
- Gain a deep understanding of the Connected TV landscape, identify product gaps and generate new ideas that can grow our market share, improve customer experience and drive overall user growth going forward.
- Contribute to the sustainable growth of the Product team & overall Product processes within the agency
- Get involved in client workshops: planning, facilitation & reporting when required
- Proven work experience in product management, ideally between 4 to 6 years, with a track record of managing clients and managing all the aspects of a product creation throughout its lifecycle
- Ability to have strategic conversations directly with stakeholders about an array of strategic/product/experience design solutions, providing robust rationale
- A clear grasp on how to digest technical explanations from the development team and how these feed into the overall product roadmap.
- Good knowledge of Agile methodology, as well as knowledge of Miro, Gitlab and Notion
- Proven ability to identify and mitigate risks, analyse options, and raise concerns to senior management / stakeholders appropriately
- Strong problem solving skills and communication skills, both written and verbally
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams, owning product decisions and managing difficult conversations
Strong team player – we’re all working for the same goal of making great CTV products, so a deep desire to work hard for the best results is essential, all while considering all points of vie
- Impeccable attention to detail and inquisitive mindset
- Proven ability to work under pressure while maintaining a great sense of humour
- Motivated (& motivational!), entrepreneurial, honest, curious, calm and kind 🙂
- Interest in Technology, Consumer Behaviour, Connected devices & OTT products would be a plus