At MotoRefi, we’re on a mission to save car owners $100/month or more with our seamless marketplace and technology platform. Our customers love us (our NPS is 81!), we grew revenue over 5x last year, and team members tell us MotoRefi is a great place to work (read our Glassdoor reviews!). MotoRefi is proud to be backed by a great team of venture and angel investors, including Goldman Sachs, IA Capital, Moderne Ventures, QED Investors, Accomplice, Link Ventures, Motley Fool Ventures, Gaingels, the former COO of Venmo, and others.
About the Role
MotoRefi is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team. As a member of our team, you’ll work directly with Product leadership and collaborate cross-functionally with other product managers, a squad of engineers, marketing, sales, and analytics to chart a course for our offerings, unlocking our next chapter of growth and innovation. You’ll:
- Define and manage a product roadmap, synthesizing inputs, rigorously prioritizing, and communicating delivery to key stakeholders and the wider business
- Team with an Engineering Manager and squad of engineers to lead the ideation, technical development, and delivery of a portfolio of product initiatives
- Establish, monitor, and measure success metrics after launch. Consistently integrate behavior data and customer feedback into key product decisions.
- Collaborate with a team of researchers and analysts to run research projects, usability studies, data-driven experiments, and platform improvements to inform product direction
- Partner with other Product Managers to ensure our borrower-lender marketplace functions as smoothly as possible, balancing ease of use with information gathering
- Investigate new technologies, partnerships, and integrations that can streamline the borrowing process, taking advantage of trends and innovation
We want to hear from you if you obsess over customer needs, sweat the details in delivery, have a penchant for quantifying behaviors, and love seeing your products drive meaningful change in users’ lives. You have:
- 4+ years of experience in product management, ideally in a B2C or E-Commerce product experience
- Led roadmap strategy and definition of an individual product or product-suite and can speak to quantitative outcomes you achieved with your team
- Attention to detail in delivering delightful experiences that charm users
- Experience quantifying user behavior with analytics tools like Mixpanel or Amplitude, and have run complex AB experimentation to evaluate features against KPI’s
- Solid understanding of marketing technology stack: Campaign Management, CRM, Personalization, Attribution pipelines, etc.
- Experience coordinating complex product development cycles and software development schedules. You aren’t afraid of the technical details in shipping great experiences.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing executives and evangelizing to stakeholders
How we will take care of you
Everyone at MotoRefi is a valued team member, and we always strive to live up to our value Take Care of Each Other. Our compensation and benefits package includes:
- Equity in a high growth startup
- Fantastic health, dental, vision, and mental health insurance, where we cover 100% (yes, 100%!) of the premium for you and your family, and a generous PTO plan
- Company-paid for short & long term disability insurance and basic life insurance
- Optional benefits include HSAs, FSAs, voluntary life insurance, and pet insurance.
- See people as people
- Take care of each other
- Commit to the mission
- Move quickly and bravely
- Get better every day
- Seek truth
MotoRefi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, marital status, military or protected veteran status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law. This position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above, and the scope and responsibilities are subject to change. A pre-employment background check is required as a condition of employment.