Zapp is building the future of convenience with a full-stack approach to on-demand essential items, 24/7, delivered in minutes. Customer obsession is at the heart of everything we do, and from founders, to riders we are relentlessly focused on delighting our customers. We are backed by the world’s leading investors and our team has a phenomenal track record of success from the likes of Amazon, Jumia, Deliveroo, Tesco, and Just Eat. If you’re ready to help build the world’s most customer-focused company, get in touch.
What you’ll focus on
Zapp is customer-obsessed and wants every interaction to delight and amaze our customers. This includes the moments where for one reason or another, a customer might need some support with an order. So we’re looking to build a world class customer service product that enables our customers to clearly and easily reach out to Zapp to answer their questions. You’ll be a customer experience expert, collaborating closely with our customer service team to come up with innovative solutions to enable both them and our customers to work together efficiently.
As a Senior Product Manager you’ll collaborate directly with our software development team to deliver excellent experiences to our customers. You’ll work closely with functional teams across the business, to understand key challenges and devise creative solutions at scale for millions of customers.
- Work with the Customer Support teams to develop a product roadmap that drives meaningful interactions with our customers
- Establish and drive the execution of cross-platform (web, mobile) product strategies that enable a cutting edge rider experience
- Communicate and collaborate closely with engineering, marketing, and Customer Service to ensure that the product offerings address customer needs.
- Be a champion of data-led decision making and customer user research to provide impactful changes to our product
- Create a best-in-class user experience for our current and future customers.
- Evaluate new technologies and make recommendations to pursue in future products
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management with a focus on building world class digital consumer products.
- Customer-obsessed with a passion for transforming customer needs into an actionable product vision
- Strong user experience/design sensibility, with a record of shipping delightful products
- Excellent organizational skills, analytic capabilities, and attention to detail In tune with emerging technology and consumer trends, with a knack for seeing around the corner
- Competitive salary & equity package
- Enjoy 25 days holiday per year (plus all bank holidays)
- Spend your monthly wellbeing allowance on things that really matter to you — via our Juno benefits programme.
- This can be anything from veggie boxes, to indoor plants, tax advice and much more
- Private Health Insurance
- Extended sick pay and maternity / paternity leave pay
- We will contribute 3% to your pension
- Make use of our home office allowance for office supplies
- Benefit from our monthly Zapp order allowance
- Be part of a fast-growing company and a super motivated team
At Zapp, we embrace diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive and supportive work environment. We firmly believe that a variety of backgrounds & perspectives make our team stronger and bring our product closer to the customer.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we make all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.