“How likely would you recommend our product to a friend or colleague?” Once you have answered this question, you know the core of the Net Promoter SystemⓇ and thus the basis of zenloop.
For our fast growing Software-as-a-Service solution we are looking for a motivated as well as talented person to work with us in the role of a Senior Product Manager to further shape our success story.
Your mission is to build our CX platform in a way which makes it a product our B2B customers truly love. You are dedicated, a real “can-do”-person and have the energy and passion to drive this product forward.
Your responsibilities as Senior Product Manager:
- Own the product lifecycle from discovery to launch for a key part of the customer journey or product portfolio, translating customer/user and business needs into development requirements that drive impact
- Shape your roadmap, in consultation with key stakeholders, and in close collaboration with product and development teams
- Execute on your roadmap by researching, planning and writing requirements that you deliver with your team of designers, developers and QA
- Consistently get feedback from customers and the success team, and define metrics and KPIs to measure the success of the work you and your team deliver
- Own the communication with key business stakeholders regarding
- Be a source of knowledge and support for more junior Product Managers, and support the Head of Product on strategic, process, and other important Department/Business wide topics
This is what we’re looking for:
- Are positive and can meet challenges with a smile
- Are experienced and highly knowledgeable in all things software product management
- Are structured, and a strong communicator (in English), especially with all types of internal and external stakeholders
- Understand the need for compromise in a startup – are not afraid of deploying an MVP and then iterating, and easily apply the 80/20 rule
- Can easily grasp conceptually complex topics
- Can see the big picture but also likes to dive into the details
- Want to be a part of a growing team and contribute to building a great software product and company
Why zenloop? How can we contribute to your success?
- Join a growing and sustainable B2B tech company which is setting new standards in the evolving CX industry
- We set you up for an exceptional, steep learning curve & professional development
- Experienced founder and management team (former founders of flaconi)
- Weekly fitness courses and yoga sessions
- Office at the heart of Berlin Mitte, with your own fancy tech equipment (Macbook Pro) with the possibility to work remotely
- Annual training budget which you can spend on growth-related topics of your interest.
- International working environment with awesome colleagues
Does it sound like you? Do our vision and culture inspire you? Then join us on our way to becoming the leading Customer Experience Management platform worldwide and contribute to the next big success story!