About the role
Miro is planning the launch of an Associate Product Manager (APM) program. This is a two-year rotational training program for graduates, to develop them into the next generation of product leaders, who will lead Miro in its mission to empower teams to build the next big thing.
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to lead all aspects of the program. In partnership with the program’s executive sponsor, you will develop the world’s best APM program, recruiting the brightest and best students from Europe’s top universities, and offering them inspiring coaching and mentoring to develop them into highly respected, fully rounded product managers.
What you’ll do
- Own and lead Miro’s APM program end to end, including branding, positioning, and delivery.
- Establish effective relationships with the top 10 European universities for Computer Science, to grow awareness of Miro as a graduate employer, and ensure that the highest performing students apply.
- Define and coordinate the application and selection process, including initial candidate screening, assessment days, and offers.
- Collaborate with product leads across Miro to identify suitable initiatives for APMs to own, and match incoming APMs to the most suitable teams and projects.
- Engage with partners in People Ops and HR to handle operational issues including budget, headcount planning, and new starter relocation.
- Define and facilitate the training curriculum for APMs throughout their time in the program, including onboarding, workshops, talks by external speakers, and customer visits.
- Act as the point of contact for all questions relating to the program, and for any program support that APMs need while participating.
- Measure and report on the program’s business impact, and iterate on the design and delivery year-on-year to ensure constant improvement
What you’ll need
- Experience managing medium to large programs with a high level of executive visibility.
- Strong outreach, networking, and relationship building skills, including with external partners.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable handling a broad range of responsibilities, balancing multiple priorities, and managing their time and schedule.
- Experience facilitating collaborative cross functional exercises, such as workshops and assessment days.
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.