You will design a productization strategy for a portfolio of products. For example, some products will benefit from automation while others will be transformed into as-a-service offerings.
You will shape the product roadmap across the portfolio and lead the innovation process to increase distinctiveness while defining features, functionality, and user experience, in partnership with design colleagues.
You will prioritize backlog to ensure iterative development and validation as well as building comprehensive product adoption strategies like client beta programs.
Additionally, you will build operationalization plans and accompany the transition of our products from development to launch and create and communicate a realistic timeline and budget.
You will be responsible for leading internal and external developer teams and remove roadblocks, in partnership with the engineering leads and anticipate the needs of the associated services and operations once the product is released.
- 8+ years of professional experience in product management roles, including product strategy, design, development, technical product management, functional design, etc.
- Be a product entrepreneur who enjoys working in a team managed as a start-up
- Sound problem-solver who can quickly process complex information and present it clearly and simply
- Solid working knowledge of data and analytics technologies
- Experience in building data products with a demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Expert level experience in agile development methodologies and have worked on interdisciplinary teams of engineering, design, and delivery
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities; able to act autonomously, bring structure and organization to work
- This opportunity is available in our offices in Atlanta, Waltham MA, and Dallas