Frontier is hiring a Product Lead to help us drive home product-market fit
Full-time – Remote (Preferred time zones: US Eastern +/- 1hr or CEST +/- 2hrs)
To apply, please email email@example.com
At Frontier, we are on a mission to get America back to work.
We are building a vertically-integrated hiring marketplace that connects job seekers and employers faster than ever before. We’ve reimagined the job search experience, allowing jobseekers to book interviews directly with employers and connect them instantly via our virtual interview platform.
We’re a growing team of high-wattage individuals from the US, Africa and Europe. We hail from diverse backgrounds in engineering, product, finance and education. We’ve worked at some of the world’s leading technology companies and venture capital firms.
We are in a privileged position as a company. We are well funded, backed by top venture capital funds in San Francisco, New York and London.
- You are extremely self-motivated, ambitious about your personal and professional growth and want to work on hard problems;
- You are looking to join an early-stage company that’s on a high-growth trajectory;
- You speak and write in an intellectually honest, grounded, and articulate manner and are comfortable communicating asynchronously in a remote team;
- You are proactive and will bring new ideas to the company;
You are a strategic thinker and can see and communicate the big picture;
- You are both highly analytical and emotionally intelligent;
- You have 2+ years of relevant product management experience;
- Preferred if you have an engineering, maths or other technical degree.
About the role
We’re hiring an exceptional product lead to help us drive home product-market fit, and scale a product our customers love. As an early member of our team, you’ll have a defining impact on our product and company’s trajectory.
You will work on all areas of the product, ensuring we deliver interviews with qualified candidates better than anyone else. You will own our candidate application experience, candidate screening automation, scheduling software, hosted video interviewing platform, candidate reminders, ATS integrations, sourcer management platform, and customer self-serve experience. You will interact with internal and external users on all sides of the marketplace, including jobseekers, employers, and sourcers.
- Work with stakeholders to build a product roadmap, creating appropriate business cases to drive product enhancement
- Work on product definition, analysis, prioritisation and planning, transforming ideas into actionable initiatives
- Engage with users and internal stakeholders to understand their problems, as well as capturing your own via primary research
- Use qualitative and quantitative customer insight to help inform the product vision and to validate problems and solutions throughout the product development process
- Ensure the design for the product provides the best value for the given initiative, and ensure that measures are in place to accurately reflect the value achieved
- Collaborate with the product engineering teams throughout product development, ensuring the end product is of the highest quality and delivers on the vision and goals
- Clearly communicate the product roadmap with the business, making sure stakeholders are informed of changes and are kept up to date with delivery efforts
- Monitor product performance on an ongoing basis and identify key performance indicators
- Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape; recognising game changing innovations and introducing relevant products to the Frontier portfolio
In twelve months, you’ll know you’re successful if…
- You’ve enabled us to 10x our monthly revenue run-rate;
- You’ve grown the number of monthly attended interviews by a factor of 25;
- You’ve helped us grow our quarterly customer retention by 60%;
- You’ve rolled out our first fully self-serve customer onboarding experience.
Our Hiring Process
1. Introductory 30 min call with Elliot, our Founder & CEO: This is our first opportunity to get to know you and share more about Frontier.
2. Case study interviews: You’ll jump on two more calls with Elliot – one for a live case study, one to discuss a short take-home exercise. In addition to learning how you think about product market-fit, we’ll your career history and career goals.
3. Meet the team: You will meet leaders across engineering, operations, and the sales team, and can ask us any questions you might have.
4. Reference checks: We’ll ask for 2 references from people you’ve worked with in the past – we’ll also offer you references on us from our investors/users if you need them.
We’re very mindful of your time and we’ll try to get through the process as quickly as we can – we expect the time from applying to receiving an offer to be ~4-6 weeks.