Manatal is an AI–based recruitment software company based in Bangkok, Thailand. Our mission is to offer an easy-to-use software to empower small, medium and large companies in their staffing & recruitment transformation.
Our goal is simple: to provide solutions to the recruitment world’s difficulties and make the entire process simple and enjoyable for recruiters, hiring managers and candidates alike.
Globally trusted by thousands of companies in over 100 countries, Manatal’s growth goes hand in hand with our clients’ own. We’re passionate about developing solutions for the changes they encounter and filling the recruitment gap with innovative tech implementation.
As Product Owner at Manatal you will be in charge of executing our product roadmap. You will translate high-level requirements into detailed user stories and collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement them vigilantly. Your main role is to enable different teams from tech to design and QA to develop amazing products our customers love.
- Translate high-level requirements from our product roadmap into detailed user stories for our tech and design team to implement
- Lead cross-functional teams including developers, designers, and QAs to implement new features as well as manage connected stakeholders
- Take ownership of the feature implementation from requirements to delivery of the feature and releasing to production
- Organise the sprint backlog with the tech team, project manager, and product manager to ensure the priorities and stories are well defined & prioritised
- Fluent written and spoken English
- A technical background (technical education, technical position in a company etc.)
- Experience with defining user stories and backlog grooming
- Ability to speak the languages of design, tech, and QA
- Experience with leading cross-functional teams for delivering a common project
- Experience with Jira and Notion is a plus
- Experience with APIs is a plus
- Previous experience as a Project Manager or Product Owner or similar in a software company is a plus
What You’ll Get
- A competitive salary and many new opportunities
- More responsibilities and greater recognition for the work you do
- The opportunity to be a part of a lively and international development team
- A pioneering mindset shaped by a challenging and innovative work environment