Manatal is an AI–based recruitment software company based in Bangkok, Thailand. Our mission is to offer an easy-to-use software to empower small, medium and large companies in their staffing & recruitment transformation.
Our goal is simple: to provide solutions to the recruitment world’s difficulties and make the entire process simple and enjoyable for recruiters, hiring managers and candidates alike.
Globally trusted by thousands of companies in over 100 countries, Manatal’s growth goes hand in hand with our clients’ own. We’re passionate about developing solutions for the changes they encounter and filling the recruitment gap with innovative tech implementation.
As Product Management Intern you will join our growing product team to develop amazing products for solving clients recruitment needs. Your role focuses on assisting with all aspects of the product lifecycle from user research over roadmapping to product lifecycle development. For this, you will work mainly with our Product team to bring your own feature to market and further develop it based on iterations.
- Manage your own feature from customer understanding over designing and developing to further iterating based on customer feedback.
- Collaborate on product development with cross-functional teams from sales, customer support, marketing, tech and design.
- Support regarding product exploration via customer research, benchmarking and competitor analysis.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience in a technical field (e.g. technical education, internship in a tech company, etc.)
- Passion for software development and solving business challenges with software.
- Being proactive and able to work independently.
- Experience with UX design is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a plus
What you’ll get
- Insights into the full product lifecycle at a tech startup in the high growth phase